CLASH OF CLANS BEGINNERS GUIDE & GAMEPLAY HELP
The CLASH OF CLANS game is available for android and iOS lovers from the company Supercell. In this article, you will learn all the secrets, new player guide, and tips + tricks of the game about how to develop correctly, how to defeat?
RIGHT ATTACK & DEFENSE
After you collect a certain number of trophies, it will be difficult for the system to find you an opponent of the same level. This is because most opponents of your rank are either online or under the shield.
Over time, when more players reach your level of trophies, it will be easier for you to find opponents.
How To Force The Troops To Protect The Village?
In order for the soldiers to protect your precious village, first, you have to join a clan or create your own and then ask the troops: ask the participants to donate to the soldiers who will live in the Clan Fortress.
After that, you can use them in your attacks, or they will automatically defend the village during the siege as soon as the enemy soldiers enter the Fortress’s “defeat zone”.
You cannot use your own troops from the military camps to defend. These soldiers are entirely focused on the attack.
My Trophies Not Added To The “Taste Of Victory” Achievement? Why?
Achievement “Taste of victory” displays the largest number of trophies that you have since the beginning of the game.
It will not take into account the number of trophies that you get, only the largest number of them.
- The largest number of trophies that you had – 1000, means “Taste of victory” will show 1000.
- And then you lost 20 trophies in the battle, and now you have 980 of them, but the “Taste of Victory” will still display 1000.
- Then you won another 15 and now have 995 trophies, but the “Taste of Victory” still shows 1000 as the largest number of trophies.
- Then you won another 25 and now have 1020 trophies, and “Taste of Victory” will now show 1020, as the largest number.
Just win more trophies than lose – and get a new achievement.
I Attacked By Much Stronger Players
The system of selection of opponents works based on the number of trophies and the level of the town hall.
If a player with 10 levels of the town hall has very few trophies, he can get any opponent, but first, the system will try to find those with a few trophies and the same level of the town hall.
The search range is quite large – it is necessary so that players can always find with whom to fight.
This is a double-edged sword: sometimes you are attacked by a much stronger army, and sometimes you are offered to attack a village, which is worthless to defeat.
If the difference in trophies with an opponent is huge, most likely it was revenge. To avenge the players who attacked the village, you can use the button “Avenge” on the screen “The course of the battle.”
By attacking in this way, you miss the selection system of opponents, and this can lead to a huge difference in trophies.
The developers are working on a feature that will allow you to clearly see which attacks are revenge.
Where To Look For Prey While Attacking?
Any uncollected resources will remain in the gold mines, the elixir collectors and the black elixir wells. The level of protection of these buildings is negligible.
While the bonus for winning the war (until it was taken and distributed among the vaults) remains in the fortress of the clan, whose level of protection is great.
After collection, resources are distributed between the vaults and the town hall. In the town hall, there is as much elixir and gold as in the vaults, and about 20% of the black elixir.
The level of protection of these buildings is quite large. In the town halls there is as much available for the extraction of gold and elixir as in one vault, and 25% of the black elixir.
If the vaults are empty, you can even attack the town hall without getting anything. Also, remember that you will not receive loot from the town hall or the fortress of the clan until the building is destroyed.
The level of strength of the vaults and the town hall depends on the ratio of the levels of your town hall and the enemy.
If you attack a player with a lower level of the town hall, you will get less loot than from a player of your level. By attacking a player of a higher level, you can get even more loot.
The fortress of the clan/town hall did not bring any loot:
Town Halls and clan fortresses differ from the vaults:
- In order to get loot from the town hall or the fortress of the clan, you need to completely destroy them.
- Town Hall and clan fortress are not able to withstand spells, which means that an earthquake spell and lightning spells can seriously harm them.
Also remember: there is no guarantee that there is any mining there. Only a part of the mining is stored in the town hall (not the one that was not collected from mines, wells and collectors).
And only military and star bonuses are stored in the fortress.
The Trap Did Not Work: WHY?
If your trap does not work when you need it, the most likely reason is the following:
- Your trap was not charged (it may have worked during the previous attack).
- The attackers did not get into the activation zone or did not step on it.
- A trap spring came either someone too heavy or too fast, and therefore she did not throw it up.
- Air search mines do not attack minions or hell puppies. Minions and hellish puppies are invisible for air search mines (but not for air bombs).
If a soldier steps on a spring trap, he will simply fly away from the battlefield when it works.
Those who have a high speed, such as goblins or warriors, accelerated by a rage spell, can move so fast that they avoid the trap. Traps do not react to the defenders of the village.
How To Get A Star Bonus?
After receiving the first-star bonus, a 24-hour countdown will start. When it expires, the bonus will be available again.
Therefore, each time a new star bonus becomes available, a new 24-hour countdown will start immediately.
And it will work, even if you are still working on getting a new star bonus.
When the timer reaches zero, a new star bonus will be available. But remember that you can only have a one-star bonus at a time.
To get a new bonus, you must first complete the old one, even if the countdown has reached zero. In this case, the new star bonus will appear immediately.
Lightning/Earthquake Spell Does Not Affect Vaults
Lightning and earthquake spell no longer affect Vault. Try to send such a spell to the black elixir vault, and a protective field will appear around it.
You will also be protected if someone throws a lightning bolt into your blood and then earned prey. On the other hand, the town hall and the fortress of the clan are not immune.
The explosions should never have been a way to quickly get the missing resources.
Developers know that many players use this technique to extract resources, mostly black elixir, and even more. Players have decided that with the help of a lightning-fast spell you can turn into other resources.
The developers decided that this tactic is not in the spirit of Clash. So the time has come to return to resource extraction in the good old way:
- Crowds of goblin thieves
What Are Trophy Leagues?
League – the best opportunity to win prestige in Clash of Clans. Every month you can enter the league by simply attacking the enemy’s village.
Some facts about trophy leagues:
- You will enter a league in which up to 100 players can participate. After that, you must fight them and earn trophies.
- By losing battles, you will lose trophies and may end up in a lower league.
- Leagues are reset on the first Monday of each month. To get into a higher league, you need to attack other players. One defense does not succeed!
- After hitting a new league, a cool symbol will appear next to your name.
The advantages of higher leagues:
- The higher the level of the league, the more bonus mining, obtained for successful attacks on villages.
- The star bonus also increases with the level of the trophy league.
- In addition, at higher levels, the village trophy league of the players are protected longer.
Town Hall Weapons
What do you need to know? When the town hall reaches the 12th level, it begins to fend off enemies.
Gigatesla is activated if:
- The village takes more than 50% damage;
- The town hall itself takes damage.
Improving the weapons of the town hall will increase the number of targets for which it can hit in one hit, and the amount of damage.
Also, after the improvement, the town hall will be able to inflict fatal damage with a grandiose explosion.
If the electric tool of the town hall seems too complicated for you, you can cast a freezing spell on it or try using an impeccable sniper blow to disable it before it is activated.
But if you are unlucky, and the town hall is about to explode, there is nothing to do here: run.
Description & Strategy
An electro dragon is a huge flying creature that spews branching lightning from its mouth. The dragon will open in the barracks of the 13th level at the 11th level Town Hall.
Lightning is a little predictable phenomenon, but it can hit on 5 different targets if they are located not very far from each other.
Lightning can enter buildings, skeletons from traps, as well as any defensive troops and heroes.
But this dragon is not only terrible for its deadly breathing – dying, but it also sends a thunderstorm to its enemies. Improve the electro dragon to increase the damage caused by its lightning.
Since the electro dragon is able to cause damage to several buildings, they can perfectly complement the team of fighters with a wide range of damage: a witch and a bouncer.
It may be worth a little to improve the electro dragon spells of rage and hurry. The dragon, of course, is strong, but slow.
CLASH OF CLANS HEROES GUIDE FOR NEW PLAYERS
What are the Heroic Abilities & How Do They Work?
Starting at level 5, Clash of Clans heroes (king of barbarians, queen of archers and keeper) gain special abilities.
The iron fist of the king of the barbarians:
At the maximum level, an iron fist can summon up to 28 barbarians and increases the damage done and the speed of the king of the barbarians.
If the king of the barbarians has already suffered damage, his health will also increase.
To activate the iron fist in battle, first release the king on the battlefield. Then touch its icon again and the ability will take effect.
The royal mantle of the queen of the archers:
When using the royal mantle, the queen of the archers temporarily becomes invisible to the enemy. Any defenses attacking her will begin to search for a new target.
In addition, the queen calls herself to the aid of a group of violent archers. Like the king of the barbarians, the queen receives health if she has been injured.
To activate the royal mantle, touch the queen archer icon again after she is on the battlefield.
Book of eternity keeper:
Unlike other heroes, the keeper has the passive ability “Life Aura“. It is activated when the guardian engages in battle and adds health to all warriors within its range.
Thanks to the eternity book of the keeper, all the warriors around him become invincible for a while. Improve the keeper to increase the power of his abilities.
Before sending the custodian to the battlefield, you can choose in which mode — ground or flight — to use it.
Skins of heroes:
Heroes’ skins are opened by passing seasonal tests. Heroes’ skins are available only to those who have purchased a gold pass and scored enough points to unlock this reward.
Points can be obtained for passing the test of the day and current tests or buy for crystals (only with a gold pass).
After you take the hero’s skin, you can switch to it by touching the hero’s altar and selecting “Change skin”.
Select the skin you want to use with the arrows and click “Select.”
Other players will see your hero’s skin when watching replays in real-time, regular replays, as well as during reconnaissance of your village or military base.
If other players do not see the hero’s skin, you need to wait a bit and it will appear: the data for displaying the skin is loaded in the background during the game.
You can use only those skins that you discovered in the seasonal trials yourself. Changing the skin of the hero will not lead to a break in the possibility of using the layout.
How The Keeper Works: Defense & Attack?
- Defense: Like a defensive structure, the Guardian remains on the altar, reinforcing the coming Allied forces with a health-enhancing aura. And he can hit enemies from afar with his staff.
- Attack: The Guardian perfectly supports large concentrated groups of troops, increasing the health of everyone who falls under his aura.
- On the fifth level, the Guardian can change the course of the battle.
- Giving a short (but often decisive) immunity to damage to all troops in his aura, he can become a new decisive element in building a strategy.
Before attacking, in the village, it can be transferred to infantry or air mode. Depending on the Guardian mode, air or ground traps will attack.
What Is A Hero Potion?
To temporarily strengthen your heroes (within five levels), drink a potion of the hero before the attack.
A potion can add heroes up to five levels for a while, but the level of heroes cannot be higher than the level allowed by your town hall.
When using multiple potions, only the gain time is increased, but no additional levels will be added.
- During the technical break, the potion is suspended and must be activated again after the break.
- Improving the heroes during the action of the potion will not reverse its effect.
- You can start improving all the heroes with the active potion and do not receive a warning that the gain will be gone.
- If you want to use a hero’s potion, but you do not have a hero to use it, you will not be able to do it.
- If you improve the hero during the action of the potion, then five levels will be added to the level to which you improved the hero, but his level can not be higher than allowed by the level of your town hall.
- This improvement can be used for Heroes in both villages.
Why the poison spell does not affect the heroes?
A poison spell acts on troops, inflicting damage and slowing their movement. It was created to help you cope with entire troops storming the Clan Fortress.
Clash of Clans heroes is not ordinary warriors. Although the characters are similar to ordinary soldiers of control and appearance, yet these are other warriors with different qualities.
So the poison spell has almost no effect on the heroes, and in comparison with the damage that ordinary warriors receive from these spells, the heroes suffer very little.
SIEGE MACHINES SECRETS & GUIDE
What Is A Wall Destroyer?
The Wall Breaker is a land vehicle that skillfully smashes walls and buildings. After it is released, the car goes to the town hall, ruthlessly comparing the buildings and walls to the ground.
If donated troops are in the siege vehicle, they can be released on the battlefield at any time.
However, after the release of troops, the destroyer of the walls automatically self-destructs. The troops will leave the car automatically if it is destroyed by the defense of the enemy.
Wall Destroyer can be used without troops from the fortress of the Clan. He will help you destroy the walls and buildings of the enemy and divert enemy defenses.
Improve a wall demolisher in the laboratory to increase his health and the damage he causes. Spells are not affected by siege vehicles.
How To Use Siege Machines?
You can build siege machines in a siege workshop when your town hall reaches 12th level, but you can get a siege machine as a donation from a 10th level town hall and a 6th-level Clan fortress.
In battle, you can choose only one siege machine – created by you or donated to you.
The choice will be available until the siege machine leaves the battlefield. Tap the arrows on the siege machine icon to make a selection.
What Are Siege Engines And How To Get Them?
When you upgrade the town hall to the 12th level, you can build a workshop. The construction of the workshop allows the construction of siege machines.
Siege machines can be sacrificed to clan members with a town hall of at least 10th level, or use them in battles on their own.
Siege machines can be created in the training mode of the troops, and then stored in the workshop.
Upgrade your workshop to open new siege machines. The donated siege vehicles will be stored in the clan’s fortress. There you can leave only one donated car.
Siege machines will not help in the defense of the village. In battle, you will have to choose between the machines you created and the donated machines.
Warriors from military camps cannot be placed in the siege machines you have trained. The troops donated to the clan’s fortress will automatically fall inside the donated siege machine.
Siege machines do not occupy a place in the fortress of the Clan.
What Is A Stone Thrower?
The stone-thrower is a giant balloon from which huge stones are thrown onto the defenses of the enemy. Each stone deals damage in a collision. It also deals extra damage to walls.
Unlike other siege machines, stone-throwers do not target the town hall and do not land the troops when they reach it.
Instead, they destroy the nearest defenses and land the troops only when they are released by the player or when the stone thresher is destroyed.
To open the stone thrower, you need to improve the workshop to the 3rd level.
Donated by the clan troops can be released on the battlefield at any time, but this will lead to the destruction of the stone-thrower. Spells do not affect siege engines.
What Is A Combat Airship?
A combat airship is an airborne siege machine that flies over walls and goes straight to the town hall.
Flying across the sky and dropping bombs on buildings that come across to her on the way, she leaves behind a trail of destruction. The landing of troops from the airship will lead to its destruction.
Of course, enemy defenses can also destroy a combat airship. In this case, the troops will be landed immediately.
Improve the combat airship in the laboratory to increase its health and the damage it causes.
To open a combat airship, you need a workshop of the 2nd level. Spells are not affected by siege vehicles.
CLASH OF CLANS BEGINNERS GUIDE
How Does Multiplayer Work?
Multiplayer mode allows you to visit and attack the villages belonging to other players Clash of Clans. During the attack, you can capture their resources, for example: gold, elixir and, at higher levels, a dark elixir.
This allows you to develop and improve the village much faster than simply accumulating resources. And it’s much more fun!
Winning battles, you will also receive trophies. The more stars you earn, the more trophies you will get. If you lose, you will lose trophies.
When you have enough trophies, you get into the league, which will give access to even more resources.
What Is A Single Player Campaign?
In the single-player campaign, you fight against 75 goblin villages, each one stronger than the previous one. This campaign is available to all players from the very beginning of the game.
While in the village, simply select “Go To Battle!” And you will see the single-player campaign on the right side of the screen:
Each successful single-player attack will bring gold and elixir, but the amount of loot available at each level is limited.
As the campaign progresses, the prey becomes larger. To go to the next level, at each level you need only one victory with one star.
Attacks in the single-player mode are not limited in time and do not affect the shield. In addition, the player will never lose or get trophies in the single-player campaign.
This provides an excellent opportunity to find out what damage the defense does, and at the same time understand how to use the troops more effectively.
- To get the achievement “Show these goblins!”, You will need to get 3 stars on each of the 50 first levels.
- To get the achievement “Show these goblins!”, You will need to get 3 stars at levels 51 through 75.
- To get the “Dragon Slayer” achievement, you need to destroy the dragon. Now go and show these goblins.
How To Calculate Trophies?
Clash of Clans uses a system based on the number of trophies that will find you a suitable opponent and place you in the league when you make an attack.
You will receive trophies, successfully attacking opponents or defending against them.
The number of trophies that you win or lose is calculated based on the difference between your and enemy indicators.
- If you win in an attack or defense against a player with a large number of trophies, you will get more trophies as a reward.
- If you win attacks or defenses against a player with fewer trophies than you, you will get less.
- If you lose to a player who has fewer trophies than you have, you will lose more.
- If you lose to a player who has more trophies than you, you will lose less.
In some cases, you can win or lose zero trophies, for example, in the case of revenge. This happens if since the last attack the number of trophies has greatly increased or decreased.
What Is Loot Bonus And How To Get It?
You will receive a loot bonus after each successful attack. This means that you need to earn at least one star to get it.
The higher you are in the league, the greater your loot bonus. Also, the bonus of loot depends on the damage inflicted on the enemy – the larger the win, the larger the booty:
- 1-50% damage: for every 1% damage you get 1.6% of the league bonus.
- 51-70% damage: You get 1% of the total bonus of the league.
- Thus, 25% of the damage gives you 40% of the bonus, 50% of the damage – 80% of the bonus, and 70% of the damage – 100% of the bonus.
To get the bonus, you need to start to get into the league. This means that you will not receive a bonus for the first attack of the season (it is necessary for getting into the league), and also for revenge.
Remember that defense is not enough to get into the league, and enjoy the benefits of bonuses.
How To Select Opponents In Multiplayer Mode?
The system of selection of opponents is the same for all leaders:
- It is based on the number of trophies, although the level of the town hall also matters.
- During the search, you will pick up the enemy with about the same number of trophies as you have.
- Remember that you may be offered the same player several times.
- A victory over a player who has more trophies than you have will bring you more trophies than a victory over a weaker opponent.
- The system of selection of opponents takes into account a fairly large range of trophies so that each player will find with whom to fight.
- The system will always try to find you the most suitable option.
- View different options for as long as you want to find the perfect opponent! But remember that for each selection you pay in gold and as the level of the town hall grows, the price increases.
- If you often lose, think about what can be improved in the current layout of the village and in the location of mortars, cannons and other structures in it.
How To Calculate Production Amount?
Clash of Clans mining system is based on the following principles:
- The defender cannot lose all resources.
- An attacker can only steal a limited amount of resources.
- The availability of storage space does not affect the amount of mining available in the village.
The percentage of the loot depends on the probability of your victory, which, in turn, is determined by the difference in the level of your town hall and the opponent’s town hall.
For example, a raid on the village:
- With the same level of town hall gives a large percentage of resources;
- A higher level of the town hall will give you even more resources;
- With a lower town hall will bring fewer resources.
What Is “Break Shield”?
To protect your village from attacks, you can buy a shield in the store. There are three types of shields:
- Shield for One Day.
- Shield for Two Days.
- Shield for a week.
In the lower-left corner of the cells, the time of the break is written in yellow. This is the time that you have to wait until you can buy a shield again.
- 5 days.
- 10 days.
- 35 days.
If you bought a shield for 1 day, then you will have to wait 5 days before you can buy another shield. If you bought a shield for 2 days, you need to wait 10 days, and if 7 – then 35 days.
Despite the fact that the break time varies, the shields themselves easily fold.
So you can combine shields before receiving 10 days of protection and purchase additional protection for 1 day after the first five days.
Remember that the war of the clans in no way affects the shield or the break.
What Is A Layout Editor?
The layout editor allows you to change the layout of the native village of the builder, as well as the layout of military bases.
In total there are 3 layouts for the native village, 3 for the village builder and up to 6 layouts for the military base.
The first three layouts of the native village and the military base will open when the town hall reaches the 3rd, 5th and 7th levels, respectively.
After that, additional planning cells for the military base can be purchased for crystals.
How to work?
- Having opened a cell, you can immediately start working on an alternative layout, and then save it (and even unfinished!) By clicking on the “Save” button.
- Any planning can be made “active planning” at any time if it is ready (all buildings are arranged) and saved.
- Any layout can be copied to another cell, as long as there is an inactive layout in it.
- If you want to finish editing the village later, simply touch the “Finish Later” button to continue whenever you want.
Copying clan plans
You can also copy the layouts of your clan members. You can select any active layout and copy it. Go to the clerk and find the “Copy Layout” button in the corner of the screen.
To copy the layouts, you must have a town hall not lower than the 4th level. You can copy the layout of the players, the level of the town hall and the home builder which is one above or below yours.
What is the difference between a shield and a defense?
They both harbor your village from attack, but there are still some differences:
- It does not last long (from 30 minutes to 4 hours).
- Can be used without a shield.
- You can buy every day (23 hours break).
- Protection is also added to your personal break.
- The attack will not affect the duration of the defense.
- Duration depends on the League.
- It takes a long time (from 12 hours to 7 days).
- It can be used constantly, but buying a shield will remove active protection.
- The longer break between purchases (5-35 days).
- Not added to a personal break.
- Attack under the shield reduces the time of his work.
- Time is the same for all clan members.
What to do with the barracks?
The barracks allows players to open new warriors and reduce training time. Improving the barracks will open new troops. And the improvement of other barracks to the same level will reduce the training time.
The more barracks of the same level, the faster the training is! But do not forget! During the improvement of the barracks can not train troops.
The learning time will not decrease until the improvement is complete. If all the barracks capable of training a certain type of troops are improved, they cannot be trained!
- Improving the barracks will open a new type of troops and reduce the time of their training;
- Troops will be trained more slowly (or become unavailable) while the barracks improves.
[button color=”black” size=”medium” rel=”nofollow” link=”https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.supercell.clashofclans” target=”blank” ]Download Clash of Clans Game[/button]
How Does The Menu Builder?
The builder menu shows all available building enhancements. There are recommendations for improvement, aimed at strengthening your attack.
The menu of the builder helps the leaders to manage their resources more wisely, especially after moving to a new level of the town hall.
Following the recommendations for improvement, you can make the transition to the next level of the town hall easier.
Of course, experienced leaders can continue to plan improvements at their discretion. But even it will be useful for them to see all the possible options for improvement.
How To Undo The Improvement?
Please remember that if you cancel an improvement, only half of its value will return to you. After the improvement is canceled, return it or get the money back will not work.
Think carefully if you really want to undo the improvement before following the instructions. Also note that when you cancel an improvement, you will always get back half the resources, but not the crystals.
Even if you used crystals to start improving.
- Select enhancements and tap Cancel.
- Confirm the cancellation by clicking “OK”. I remind you that only 50% of the resources spent on improvement will return to you.
What Is The Cost Of The Builders’ Huts?
In each hut lives one builder. Builders are very important for the game, because they build, improve and restore buildings.
The price of the builder increases with the purchase of each subsequent of them. Below are the prices:
- The first builder: free immediately after the start of the game.
- Second builder: 250 crystals (purchased during training).
- Third builder: 500 crystals.
- Fourth builder: 1,000 crystals.
- Fifth builder: 2,000 crystals.
You can also buy and build additional builder’s huts for real money through an app in the store.
A large number of builders provides significant advantages in the game, so the prices for subsequent builders become higher.
Why I Need A Builder To Improve The Walls?
The builders have a magic hammer, designed specifically for the construction and improvement of the walls. Therefore, to improve the walls need a free builder, even though the improvement occurs instantly.
Is There Any Safe Zone Around The Traps?
Unlike normal buildings, there are no around the scenery, bombs, Tesla towers, and traps of the “safe zone”. A safe area is a white marked area around a building where troops cannot be deployed.
You have to think very well where to put the trap or the scenery. If you put them outside the village or far from the buildings and walls so that between them will remain empty places, the opponents will be able to transfer their troops there.
Nobody Attacks On Me!!! Why?
If your defense is strong, the vaults are empty, and there are few trophies, in fact, it may happen that your village will not be attacked even with an inactive shield. But I can assure you: someday they will attack you anyway.
I Get Back Only 50% After Canceling The Improvement!!! Why?
This reduction is necessary to prevent fraud. If all players could undo the improvements, say, in a week, while completely getting back the gold or the elixir, then these resources would be hidden during the improvement from opponents for this period of time.
Such a trick would allow players to hide the loot from invaders for as long as they want, without any additional difficulties and costs, and get resources back at any time. That is why only half of the resources are returned when canceled.
Plus, the developers have added several confirmation steps to the game, so before starting improving a player, they are asked several times if he really wants to do this.
The same thing happens when you cancel the improvement. If you spend on improving diamonds/gems, then at the beginning of the improvement they turn into the necessary resource (gold, elixir, black elixir).
But resources cannot turn back into diamonds; therefore, if you cancel the improvement, you will receive a refund in the form of resources.
CLASH OF CLANS LEGENDARY LEAGUE
What Is the Legend League?
This is a mode in which you can attack eight villages of other players per day. At the same time, eight other players may attack you. In order not to lose a place in the Legend League, you need to get in the attacks more trophies than to lose during the defense.
At the end of the month, the number of trophies of each participant is reset to the original 5,000. Trophies over 5,000 are displayed in the player profile.
How To Register In The Legend League?
When you win 5,000 trophies, you will have the opportunity to register in the Legend League. Registration resumes automatically in each subsequent season if you have 4,901 trophies or more and you have already registered once in the Legend League.
You need to complete a league day with at least 4 901 trophies. At the beginning of a new league day, players who have less than 4,901 trophies are transferred to a league lower level (that is, the League of Titans).
To return to the Legendary League, you need to collect 5,000 trophies and register again in it.
If you do not register in the Legend League, you will not be able to attack anymore. However, Titan League players can still attack you.
Attack & Defense In The Legend League
To stay in the Legend League, you need to get more trophies when attacking than those trophies that you lose during the defense.
The number of trophies you get from an attack depends on how many stars you get and how much damage you can do. You must do at least 10% damage to start getting trophies for an attack.
The attack, in which you have not received a single star, does not take away trophies from you.
Your goal trophies do not affect how many trophies you win. The attacker must inflict at least 10% damage to your village in order to start getting trophies from you.
The number of trophies you lose is determined by the number of stars that the attacker received, and what damage he was able to inflict on you.
The trophies of the attacker or your trophies during the attack do not affect how many trophies you lose.
- For 0 stars you will get 0 trophies + 1 trophy for every full 10% of damage dealt above 0%
- For 1 star you will receive 5 trophies + 1 trophy for every full 9% of damage dealt above 1%
- For 2 stars you will get 16 trophies + 1 trophy for every full 3% of damage dealt above 50%
- For 3 stars you will receive 40 trophies.
I Have Less Than 8 Opponents
If you signed up for the Legend League at the end of a league day, then you may have fewer than eight opponents to attack. If this happens, then you too will not be able to attack eight times.
Thus, you will not be a target for eight other players if you do not have the opportunity to carry out eight attacks.
Mining In The Legend League
In the Legend League, you cannot get resources by attacking other players. Accordingly, if your village is attacked, you do not lose resources.
Instead, the amount of loot depends on the level of the town hall and the strength of the defenses of the village you are attacking. The stronger the village, the more production can be obtained as a reward.
The level of your own town hall does not affect the amount of loot. Immediately after the battle, the extracted resources are sent to the storage, unless its capacity is exceeded.
In addition, the resources extracted replenish the season bank. Attacks in the Legend League also bring bonus loot and stars to help get a star bonus.
Selection Of Opponents In The Legend League
Selection of opponents occurs immediately after registration in the Legend League. Every day eight new players become your opponents.
Opponents can only be those players who have registered in the Legend League and have approximately the same number of trophies. The attacking or defense capabilities of the players are not taken into account.
Layouts In The Legend League
To change the layout in the Legend League for the next day of the league, go to the menu “Legend League” behind the “Attack!” Button. Then click on the “Security” tab.
In this tab, you can choose the layout of the Legend League among your existing layouts. Any changes in the choice of the layout of the Legend League will not be activated until the next day of the league.
Note that if you edit the layout in the layout editor, you can use it in the Legend League after 24 hours.
After the changes, do not forget to select the layout you need in the “Legendary League” menu for the changes to take effect.
If you do not change the layout between seasons, then you will continue to use the layout that was used in the previous season.
Fortress Clan In The Legendary League
After you fill the clan’s fortress when planning the Legend League, you no longer need to add warriors thereafter each defense.
The warriors in the clan’s fortress protect your village from all attacks in the Legend League until you decide to replace them.
To replace the warriors in the clan’s fortress, open the “Defense” tab and click on the button of the clan’s fortress.
Here you can replace the warriors from the fortress of the Legend League clan with the warriors from the clan fortress from your active layout.
Changing the composition of the troops in the fortress of the clan of the Legend League will be displayed only after the start of the new day of the league.
As for your own attacks, you will need to request troops for the clan’s fortress and replenish them after each attack in the same way as usual.
Shields In The Legend League
In the Legend League, you cannot get a shield or defense after you have been attacked. However, you can still take a break by purchasing a shield.
If you activate the shield before the start of the new day of the league, you can skip the attack and defense of the next day.
You cannot buy or remove a shield for the current day of the league, the changes take effect only on the next day.
If you gain a shield but lose a place in the Legend League, the shield will take effect despite the fact that you return to the normal multiplayer mode.
After registering in the Legend League, the existing shield ceases to operate, so you can immediately play in it.
Players registered in the Legend League cannot attack or be attacked in normal multiplayer mode.
BUILDER VILLAGE WALKTHROUGH
What’s New In The Village?
Starting from the 4th level, you can repair the boat at the coast and go to distant shores. Get ready for an adventure.
The village of the builder is similar to the main one, but you will immediately notice the difference:
- There is always night.
- There do not get trophies and resources from the main village. In this place, the leaders begin with a clean slate.
- The troops are already familiar to you, but here they have other abilities that open up as they improve.
- Here you do not need an elixir to prepare warriors. Only time.
- Some buildings and traps look familiar but work differently.
A New Way To Fight
In the new village and the new rules of battle: Leaders can compete in battle with the enemy, where they begin the battle at the same time, attacking each other’s villages.
Wins the one who scored the most stars. In case you and your opponent scored the same number of stars, the winner in this situation will be determined by the percentage of the damage caused.
And something else:
- You can only attack someone who is online. And the player will attack you in return!
- Rivals are selected by the number of trophies in the new village.
- When losing you do not lose resources. Only trophies.
- If, as a result of the battle, both leaders gain the same number of stars and the same percentage of destruction, a draw will be counted for them, and both of them will receive nothing.
- You can not change the chosen system of the enemy.
A good leader seeks a balance between defense and defense. Think carefully and constantly improve the layout of the village builder and its defense, but do not forget about the troops.
The Benefits Of The Village Builder For The Main Village
Here’s what a new village will do for you:
- You will receive crystals from both villages, and you can spend them too in both. Build a mine and remove obstacles to get even more crystals.
- Upgrade buildings in the main village to get benefits from the village builder.
- Share replays with the clan to brag or get advice.
- Winning fights with an opponent will benefit the clan and help you climb higher on the leaderboard.
The Size Of Awards & Trophies
For each victory in a battle with an opponent, the leader receives a reward, the size of which depends on the number of his trophies.
Earn more trophies, you will fall into a higher category and will get more loot. To find out the current size of production and the size of the reward for the next category, you need to click on the “i” button on the battle screen with the enemy.
After winning the third battle, the leader is entitled to bonus loot. The “Bonus for 3 wins” window shows the total amount of production that the third victory will bring.
What Is Upgrading?
In the defenses of the new village, amazing new technologies are used. Modernization is the improvement of facilities in the main village using new technologies of different shooting modes.
Upgraded buildings can participate in clan wars and friendship tests – just remember to switch to the desired mode.
To upgrade the building in the original village, just touch it and check if the “Modernization” button is available.
Modernization of structures takes place according to certain rules relating to structures both in the new village and in the old one.
To find out what is required for the upgrade, you need to click the “Upgrade” button. With the modernization of the structure in the original village, the builder from the new village will be occupied for the time required for the modernization.
CLASH OF CLANS TIPS & SECRETS
What Is A Box With Crystals?
A box with crystals is a mysterious obstacle full of crystals! This box will randomly appear in your village. When the builder removes it, he will give you 25 crystals.
The game will give you only one box at a time, so try to remove it as soon as possible so that the next one appears.
Opponents will not be able to pick up the box during the attack. All players receive the same number of boxes, albeit at different times.
What Are Training Levels?
It’s hard to learn, easy in battle! If you click the “Into the battle!” and select the mode “Training”, you can practice, passing training levels. These levels open as the town hall improves.
They demonstrate the capabilities of various warriors at each level of the town hall. When you choose a training level, step-by-step training begins.
During training, hints appear on the screen as to when and what warriors, heroes, or spells should be used, and the game is paused so that you can perform the desired action.
You can always turn the prompts off or on again using the buttons in the lower-left corner of the screen. At any time, you can repeat the training level to refresh your strategy or improve the result.
Shields: How Do They Work?
When the shield in your village is active, other players cannot attack you. You can get a shield by buying it for crystals in the store, or by taking damage after an attack.
The more damage your village inflicts, the longer the effect of the shield. The rules for getting a shield differ depending on your Trophy League.
However, you can get a shield only if the player who attacked your village releases at least 1/3 of all troops (calculated according to your level of the town hall).
Rules for obtaining a shield for the Bronze, Silver, Gold, Crystal, Master League, and the Champion League :
- For 30% of destruction, you will receive a shield for 12 hours.
- For 60% of the destruction, you get a shield for 14 hours.
- Over 90% of the destruction, you get a shield for 16 hours.
Rules for obtaining a shield for the Titanium League :
- For 30% of the destruction, you get a shield for 11 hours.
- For 60% of the destruction, you get a shield for 13 hours.
- Over 90% of the destruction, you get a shield for 15 hours.
- For 30% of the destruction, you get a shield for 10 hours.
- For 60% of the destruction, you get a shield for 12 hours.
- Over 90% of the destruction, you get a shield for 14 hours.
- For 30% of destruction, you will receive a shield for 9 hours.
- For 60% of the destruction, you get a shield for 11 hours.
- Over 90% of the destruction, you get a shield for 13 hours.
Rules for obtaining a shield in the Legend League
These rules apply to players in the Legend League who have not registered and do not participate in the daily selection in this league.
- For 30% of the destruction, you get a shield for 8 hours.
- For 60% of the destruction, you get a shield for 10 hours.
- Over 90% of the destruction, you get a shield for 12 hours.
If you did not receive a shield after a defeat, you will receive a defense that will be with you from 30 minutes to 4 hours, depending on the level of the league.
On the other hand, you can get a shield, even withstanding the defense.
My Global Chat In A Foreign Language
The settings of the area (and language in the global chat) of each player depend on where he was when he created his village. You can check the list of local leaders to see if the settings are correct.
If they are wrong, then you probably created a village while you were abroad.
In some cases, different countries or language groups share one server.
Therefore, you can see in the chat language other than your own, even if the region settings are set correctly.
How Does An Earthquake Spell Work?
The main purpose of the earthquake spell is to weaken buildings and tear down walls. Four earthquake spells will destroy a wall of any level, but to destroy the building with the help of earthquake spells alone will not work.
In the case of buildings, the percentage of damage from an earthquake spell is determined by the level of the spell.
How To Get Free Crystals?
Unfortunately, the developers can not offer you crystals for free, since it will be unfair to other players.
There are several ways to get crystals for free:
- Get them for achievements.
- Find hidden crystals, clearing the village of trees and stones. Remember that they will appear again, so look carefully!
- Open boxes with crystals that appear in your village.
- Watch for events in which crystals are awarded as rewards.
Do not trust the sites that promise free crystals in exchange for credentials or passwords.
How To Protect The Village?
Protection for a short time does not attack your village. It lasts from 30 minutes to 4 hours, depending on the level of the League. But even players without a league can get 30 minutes of protection.
As long as protection is in effect, your village seems to be online. Available after the end of the shield, the defense will remove your village from the selection of opponents, but you yourself can attack.
The search for the enemy does not reduce the duration of the defense, as it does with the shield.
There are three ways to activate protection:
- You can buy cheap 2 hours of protection in the game store (with a 23-hour break).
- Automatic protection will appear after the shutdown of the shield (time depends on the League).
- Each defense that does not activate the shield will give 30 minutes of defense.
Can I Change My Username?
Each player can change his username once to accurately select the name he likes. This opportunity opens at the 5th level of the town hall.
To do this, go to the game settings window, click “Advanced Settings”, and then tap the “Change Name” button. Follow the on-screen instructions.
Do not use special characters (for example, emoji) in the name, because such characters may simply not be displayed.
You can change your name for free once, after that, you will have to pay for the name change.
Warning: the cost of changing the name increases with each subsequent change. So choose carefully.
Developers reserve the right to change unacceptable names at their discretion, and no compensation is paid for it. Developers do not change usernames on request.
SEASON TEST REVIEW
What Are Seasonal Trials?
Every month, any leader with a town hall of 7th level or higher may participate in seasonal trials.
Passing these tests is a good way to get hold of additional awards in addition to loot from loot villages. The season lasts one calendar month.
Tests of the day and current tests. For passing tests, you get points that allow you to open instant rewards. The more you play, the more you get – such a chance should not be missed!
- The tests of the day are always the same, but their achievements are dropped every day.
- Additional ongoing tests are added every week, and the whole season is assigned to pass them. You decide for yourself when and in what order to pass the current tests; in addition, all achievements on them are counted automatically.
There is no need to choose or mark the test you want to take. All achievements are counted automatically.
Awards In Seasonal Trials
Passing tests brings points. As you earn points on the “Rewards” tab, awards will open that you need to collect. Players who do not have a gold pass can receive rewards consisting of resources and magic items.
Gold pass holders will receive the same rewards, and in addition to the – access to unlocking privileges, improving the bank of the season and skins of heroes that change every month. The gold badge also allows you to open the next level of reward for 100 crystals.
Golden Pass Gives:
- Heroes skins: the ability to get new exclusive heroes skins every month!
- Sacrifice for 1 crystal: a quick donation of troops for the price of 1 crystal per warrior.
- Acceleration of construction: fewer resources and time are spent on building and improving buildings, as well as improving heroes.
- Accelerating Research: Improving warriors, spells, and siege engines in a laboratory requires fewer resources and time.
- Acceleration training: training soldiers, creating spells and building siege machines require fewer resources and time. Healing heroes takes less time.
- Increase the volume of the bank season: Without a gold pass, the bank of the season can hold no more than 5,000,000 gold, 5,000,000 units. elixir and 50,000 units. black elixir With the gold pass, the volume of the season bank can be increased to 25,000,000 gold, 25,000,000 units. elixir and 250,000 units. black elixir
- Unlock reward levels for crystals: the next level reward can be unlocked for crystals.
- Magical items and resources : resources, potions, book.
All awards of the season can be seen on the “Awards” tab. Purchasing a gold pass allows access to awards at the top of the screen.
Even if you purchased a gold pass in the middle of the season, you can get all the rewards available to gold pass holders, provided you score enough points to open these rewards.
Below is a situation where a player has enough points to open a reward with the acceleration of training, but there is no gold pass, which allows you to pick it up.
What Are The Privileges Of Seasonal Trials?
Passing the test of the day and the current test brings points, which in turn open up amazing rewards. Gold pass holders get access to privileges – the best rewards of seasonal trials.
- Privileges are activated only when you take them from the awards tab!
- They are only valid until the end of the season, so it’s best to open them as soon as possible.
- Accelerations of construction, research and training have three levels, each of which increases the efficiency of acceleration by 5%.
- Increase the volume of the bank season can only holders of gold pass.
NEW PLAYER GUIDE
How To Join, Create Or Find A Clan?
To begin to participate in the activities of the clan, you need to restore its fortress. In your map, you will find an old ruined fortress.
Touch it and select “Restore” – it costs 10,000 gold. To store as much gold, your town hall must reach level 3, and the vaults need to be improved.
Once the clan’s fortress has been restored, touch the “Clan” button. You will be able to find an existing clan or create your own.
The search results will display clans with sufficient activity. However, if you want to find a particular clan, you can add the corresponding words to the search or use the filters in the advanced search.
- The frequency of participation in wars shows how often a clan participates in clan wars.
- The location of the clan is given by the heads of the clan, but can often show the country in which the majority of the clan members are located.
- The minimum number of clan points is an indicator of the activity of participants in normal battles in multiplayer mode, which is calculated depending on the number of trophies.
- The minimum clan level indicates the amount of clan experience gained through participation in clan wars.
Clan Titles: How To Distribute?
The clan can have up to 50 people, and each of them will have their own rank. There are a total of four ranks.
Touching a certain person from the clan, you will see what functions you can apply to this player in accordance with your rank.
For example, this is what the head of the clan will see when he touches the name of the co-director:
Duties of each rank:
By joining or re-entering the clan, you automatically become a member.
Even if before that you were an elder, co-director or head of another or the same clan, when you join a clan, you first become a member of the clan.
The elder has more opportunities than the participant, but less than the co-director or chapter.
An elder may:
- invite players to the clan;
- accept clan players;
- expel players from the clan (every 20 minutes).
The co-leader has more opportunities than the elder, but less than the head. The co-director may:
- invite players to the clan;
- accept clan players;
- raise players to elders;
- raise players to new co-managers;
- expel members and elders;
- send messages to the whole clan. Remember that 1 hour of recharge must pass before you can write a message again.
The head of the clan has many opportunities, responsibilities and makes the most decisions in the clan. The chapter may:
- invite players to the clan;
- accept or reject membership requests;
- raise members to elders;
- raise players to elders;
- to relinquish the duties of the head with the transfer of authority to someone from the co-heads. But this must be done carefully since all power will be lost;
- send messages to the whole clan. Remember, there must be 1 hour of recharging before you can write a message again.
How To Join The Clan “By Invitation”?
By decision of the head or co-director for the clan, the status of “by invitation” can be established: this allows you to control who joins the clan.
You can ask to accept you to the clan (if you have enough trophies) by sending a request. The sent request will appear in the clan chat. Only the head, co-heads, or elders of the clan have the right to accept or reject requests.
Until your request is visible in the clan chat, you will not be able to send a new request to this or any other clan.
You will have to wait until the request is rejected or disappear, or until someone else calls you to the clan.
How To Find New Clan Members?
Here are some tips for finding clan members:
- Add your friends from Facebook, Game Center or Google Play. Just tap the trophies button, click on the tab with your friends, select your friend and touch “Invite” (remember that you can only invite players who are not clan members).
- Visit the forum and the Facebook page of developers, where there is no end to those who want to join the clan! In addition, on the Internet, there are a number of sites for searching for clan members, for example, Reddit.
- Use global chat to find new members for your clan. However, remember that if you use chat to search for players too often, you may have complained.
How To Copy A Clan Planner?
You can save a lot of time and effort by copying the layout of one of the clan members. You can select any active layout and copy it.
Go to the clerk and find the “Copy Layout” button in the corner of the screen. To copy the layouts, you must have a town hall not lower than the 4th level.
You can copy the layout of the players, the level of the town hall and the home builder which is one above or below yours.
What Is The Clan War?
By taking part in the Clan War, your clan can once and for all show the entire gaming community who is in charge of the battlefield.
A clan war is a strategic battle between two clans of similar strength. Both clans must have the same number of participants selected to participate in the war.
In the profile of the player selected by the head of the clan to participate in the war, the “Clan War” button is lit in green.
The Clan War has two stages:
1. Day of preparation:
The head and co-leader of the clan begin to search for the enemy. As soon as he is found, you and your clan will get 23 hours to prepare for battles.
During this period, you can make changes to the layout of the military base, as well as donate and request soldiers.
The fortress of a clan at a military base differs from the fortress in the village; it must be filled with donated troops separately.
Warriors donated to a military base will participate in its defense during the war. So donate those troops that you think are most useful for protection.
You cannot use troops donated to a military base for your own attacks. They can be requested from the clan members on the screen of training soldiers.
Changes to the military base during the Clan War will not affect your main village when the war ends. It also means that all the warriors donated to your military base will not appear in your regular village, and vice versa.
2. Day of the battle
When 23 hours of preparation expire, your clan must be ready for war and long for victory! Each participant on the day of the battle has two attacks, but they can be carried out against different opponents.
So remember that every attack counts. At the end of the war, the clan that has the most stars for the attacks will be declared the winner.
If the number of stars is the same, then the clan is recognized as the winner, causing more destruction.
Start a clan war and participate in it can be completely free, and unlike the usual multiplayer battles, the clans decide for themselves when and how to enter the war.
Clans are not required to participate in the clan wars.
Friendly war: In addition, the clan may invite another clan to take part in a friendly war.
Here is what you should remember about them:
- You can start a friendly war by clicking the “Test” button in the profile of another clan.
- A challenge to a friendly war will appear in the clan’s chat room, where it can be accepted or rejected.
- The clan can also refuse to participate in friendly wars in their settings.
- The duration of friendly wars can also be configured so that you can carry out wars lasting just one hour.
- In wars of friendship can participate from 5 to 50 players on each side.
- For participation in friendly wars, mining or clan experience do not rely on.
How To Start A Clan War?
The heads and co-heads of clans that have at least 10 participants can start a war by opening the clan war screen and clicking on the “Start war” button.
This will start the search for an opponent clan. The system will select a clan with the same power (both in terms of attack and defense) and the same number of participants.
The clan war will begin as soon as a worthy opponent is found. Finding a clan may take a few minutes, but you don’t have to wait for the selection of opponents on the screen.
Just hit “Home” and keep playing. When the system finds you an opponent, it will notify you.
How To Take Part In The Clan War?
To participate in the Clan War, tap the “Clan War” button in your profile so that it turns green. Thus, you will make it clear to the head of the clan that you want to participate in wars.
However, a chapter that starts a war may choose you to participate in it, even if the “Clan War” button is colored red.
If you join a clan after the start of the war, or if you are not chosen to participate, you can only watch it.
During the war, you can even leave the clan, but your military base will be visible on the military map and can be attacked by the enemy even after that.
Leaving the clan will not affect the current war, and if you return to the clan during the ongoing war, you can even conduct your attacks.
But until the current war in the previous clan ends, you will not be able to participate in another clan war if you join another clan.
Looking at your profile, other players will be able to see that you are still participating in an unfinished war. Until the end of the previous Clan War, you cannot take part in the new one.
How To Win The Clan War?
The outcome of the Clan War is determined only by which of the clans wins more stars during the war or causes more damage if the number of stars is equal.
If the base is attacked by more than one player, then only the strongest attack will go into offset.
This means that if you are thinking of attacking a base on which you have already earned 2 stars, then only one remains for you (and that if you destroy the base completely).
Similarly, if one of the clan members has already earned 3 stars at the enemy base, then a repeated attack will not bring any points to your clan.
Winning the Clan War requires planning and tactics. Your clan has to decide how to achieve the best result by the participants.
Communicate with your clan members, look for the most profitable opponents and make every attack counted.
Do not forget that the game helps to find suitable opponents by offering recommended goals. The decision about who will attack which village, take the members of the clan.
Each clan member who deals any damage to the enemy during the Clan War will receive bonus loot regardless of whether he earned a star or not.
But only the winning clan will receive a bonus for winning the War.
How To Get A Military Bonus For Winning?
In each Clan War, you have a chance to get a military bonus for the victory. Bonus for winning the war can be taken from the clan’s fortress after the war.
In the fortress there can be only a limited amount of resources, so do not forget to take them regularly! Anything that does not fit into the clan’s chests will be lost.
To get the bonus in full, your clan must win the war. If the clan loses or the war ends in a draw, the bonus will be much less.
If you failed to win a single victory during the war, you can still get a military bonus, as it is calculated depending on the percentage of damage during attacks.
Resources in the clan’s fortress are not fully protected: when attacking, part of the uncollected bonus will be lost.
And also remember that the military bonus will not be counted in the achievement of the “treasure keeper” until you take it from the fortress.
In addition to the bonus, there is also loot, which you can get immediately by attacking the enemy military base.
Of course, this is usually nonsense in comparison with the bonus for winning a war, but the production will immediately fall into your vaults, regardless of victory in a battle or war.
Can I Cancel The Clan War?
Before the selection system finds you a clan for battle, you can stop it by clicking the “Cancel” button. But when the enemy is found, the clan war can no longer be stopped.
The day of preparation will begin immediately, and there will be no opportunity to lay down arms.
CLAN WARS LEAGUE
What is the Clash of Clans World Championship?
The team of Clash of Clans has begun cooperation with the international eSports organization ESL, which will hold the world championships of Clash of Clans.
Spectators and participants are waiting for truly epic battles, and the winners – cash prizes!
How To Participate?
All clans participating in the leagues of clan wars are already on their way to the world championship.
- Each month, the four best clans of the Champion League I will receive an invitation to fight each other in the qualifying offline tournament.
- If a clan refuses or is unable to participate in the tournament, then the place of this clan will be offered to the next rated clan.
Supercell representatives will contact the heads of the clans to:
- Ensure that there are five players in the clan with a 12th-level town hall who wish to participate in the tournament.
- Collect information about participants. All participants must be over 18 and have the opportunity to come to the tournament.
What Is A Clan War League?
Clan War Leagues are Clan Wars structured according to the principle of leagues. Once a month, a clan may take part in a weekly battle with clans of approximately the same level.
To do this, a clan with at least 15 (maximum 50) members must register. By default, all members of the clan will be included in the list of participants in the leagues of clan wars.
In each season, clans can choose one of two war formats: 15 by 15 or 30 by 30.
Attention: in the Championship League you can only fight in the format 15 to 15.
At the end of the week of wars, those clans that have earned the most battle stars will go to a higher league, while others will remain in the same league or go to a lower league.
For their own attacks, players receive resources, and for the success of the entire clan – league medals.
At the end of the season, players will have a chance to get bonus league medals from the head of the clan or co-heads.
Selection of opponents:
Eight clans, selected at random from among the clans of one league, will constitute one group. The clans of the group will have to fight among themselves, and those of them who are the most effective in showing themselves will be able to join the higher league.
If a clan has never fought in the clan Wars’ leagues before, then the level of such a clan when selecting opponents will be unknown and, accordingly, the clan’s initial position in the ranking may not be accurate.
There is a possibility that at first, you will come across too strong or too weak opponents, but over time, the level of selected clans will approach the level of your clan.
Day of preparation and day of battle
As the season progresses, the clans fight the war every day. Simultaneously with the start of the battle day, the day of preparation for the next day’s war begins.
Each day of preparation gives clan leaders the opportunity to select participants for the upcoming day of battle.
The heads of the clans select participants among the players selected during the registration period.
On the day of the battle, each player will have the opportunity to conduct one attack, in which it is necessary to get as many battle stars as possible.
In this attack, you can also get an elixir, a black elixir, gold, and clan experience – just like in ordinary clan wars.
The clan that wins the war will receive additional combat stars, which will increase the clan’s chance to move to a higher league.
Only players who are registered to participate can receive awards in clan Wars leagues.
The number of league medals that participants can win depends on which league the clan plays and what place it occupies in its group by the end of the season:
- In order to receive the reward for the place taken by the clan in full, the player must earn at least eight battle stars. If a player has not earned a single combat star or has not fought during the season, then he is entitled to only 20% of the maximum reward. Each additional combat star brings another 10% reward.
- At the end of the season, the clan leader and co-heads will also distribute the league bonus medals among the players who have been registered to participate. The number of bonus medals of the league, as well as players who can receive a bonus, is determined by the league in which the clan fought during the season. Each victory during the season increases by one the number of players who can receive a bonus.
- Mining (resources) and clan experience for attacks in each war are distributed in the same way as during ordinary clan wars.
What Are League Medals?
League Medals are valuable tokens that can be won in Clan Wars leagues. If the head of your clan chooses you to participate in the leagues of the Clan Wars, you will have a chance to get the league medals after they end.
Ways To Get League Medals In Clan War Leagues:
- A player who has earned eight or more stars will receive the award for the clan’s place in full;
- Even if you did not attack opponents or attacked, but did not earn a single combat star, you still get 20% of the reward for the place occupied by the clan; Each earned battle star brings an additional 10% of the reward for the place occupied by the clan.
- Any player registered to participate in the clan war leagues has a chance to get bonus league medals from the clan leader.
Note: If a player registered to participate in the leagues of the Clan Wars, leaves the clan or turns out to be expelled from him, he still has the opportunity to receive the following rewards: from 20% to 100% of the reward for the place occupied by the clan; league bonus medals issued by the clan leader and co-heads.
CLAN GUIDE FOR NEWBIES
What Is The Clan Games?
Clan games are a time-limited event during which clan members perform tests to win as many awards as possible for the entire clan.
How To Participate?
By default, all clan members participate in the event. As soon as the clan member chooses a test for himself, he will no longer be able to change the clan to participate in the Clan Games.
Each member of the clan sees the same tests on the board. When one of the clan members chooses a trial, it becomes unavailable to other players.
In place of the already selected tests appear new. If you choose a test that you cannot afford, you can refuse it, but you will have to wait before choosing the next test.
The waiting time between tests increases each time, so choose tests wisely.
Points & Rewards
To get clan points you must pass the test. When you reach your limit of points, further participation in the tests will become impossible.
With the accumulation of points, the clan reaches certain levels. Each player can get a certain number of points, which can be scored during the event.
The total points of all clan members are the total points scored by the clan in the test.
What Are Magic Items?
Magic items have mysterious power and bring instant benefit to the player who uses them.
Here are some of the benefits that can be gained from such items:
- Instant completion of warrior or spell enhancement.
- Instant completion of a building improvement.
- Acceleration of resource collectors.
- Getting the army to the maximum level for some time.
Carefully read the descriptions of the magic items: some of them work only in one of the two villages. Enemies cannot steal your magic items from the town hall.
If you have received an unnecessary item or you do not have enough game currency, you can exchange it for crystals.
In this article, you can explore the whole game “COC” easily. This is the best and latest guide for new players.
Leave a Reply