Breeding lasts 10 hours and hatching lasts 11 hours and 20 minutes, or it can be purchased for 220 buds.
You need a combination of Water and Energy Dragons to get the Eel Dragon.
If you have not played Dragon Mania Legends yet, but already want to conquer the dragon island, then read on!
Crossing dragons is fun and exciting, but how do you know a successful combination that will lead to the creation of a new species? It will take you a lot of hours if you start to generate them randomly.
Save your time by looking at the Dragon Mania Legends guide to confidently combine all the dragons in the game. At the very least, you will learn how to get them in your collection.
Honestly, the idea of creating dragons in Dragon Mania Legends is nothing complicated. Take a look at a special menu (a button with a book and a magnifying glass on the right side of the screen) to see your collection of open and yet no dragons.
Each of them, as a rule, refers to one, two or three elements of the elements. Just combine those dragons, from the combined elements of which you can get a new individual.
For example, if you place a fiery dragon in the nesting place, and then a windy dragon, then you will get a Bee, but if you swap them, then Smoke will come out.
Ordinary dragons, consisting of one element, are purchased in the game store for gold coins, after raising the player to the required level.
And below you will find almost a hundred combinations of elements from which complex Dragon Mania Legends come out:
- Wind + Fire = Smoke
- Fire + Wind = Bee
- Wind + Earth = Dust
- Earth + Fire = Lava
- Fire + Earth = Salamander
- Fire + Water = Boil
- Wind + Water = Ice
- Water + Earth = Snow
- Earth + Water = Dirt
- Wind + Greens = Grain
- Earth + Greens = Tree
- Water + Greens = Watermelon
- Greens + Wind = Leaf
- Greens + Water = Sweetie
- Fire + Greens = Sunflower
- Fire + Water + Greens = Agave
- Fire + Greens + Earth = Orange
- Fire + Earth + Wind = Native
- Water + Wind = Cloud
- Earth + Water + Fire = Element
- Water + Earth + Wind = Clown Fish
- Wind + Metal = Hurricane
- Earth + Metal = Minotaur
- Greens + Metal = Poison
- Metal + Fire = War
- Metal + Wind = Spikes
- Metal + Earth = Armor
- Metal + Greens = Cyborg
- Metal + Water = Mercury
- Metal + Water + Earth = Rust
- Wind + Metal + Water = Prince
- Earth + Wind + Metal = Black Bronze
- Metal + Greens + Water = Coral
- Fire + Energy = Plasma
- Earth + Energy = Geiger
- Water + Energy = Eel
- Greens + Energy = Honey
- Metal + Energy = Ultraviolet
- Energy + Metal = Induction
- Energy + Fire = Meteor
- Energy + Earth = Brick
- Energy + Water = Rainbow
- Energy + Wind = Lightning
- Fire + Water + Energy = Geyser
- Earth + Water + Energy = Clay
- Earth + Energy + Fire = Ruby
- Greens + Water + Energy = Banana
- Greens + Energy + Earth = Emerald
- Metal + Fire + Energy = Cast Iron
- Energy + Greens + Fire = Tiger
- Energy + Metal + Greens = Golden Raven
- Fire + Void = Clearance
- Water + Void = Rain
- Void + Wind = Fog
- Void + Water = Jaw
- Energy + Void = Witch
- Void + Metal = Scale
- Greens + Void = Night
- Void + Greens = Thorn
- Void + Energy = Rock
- Earth + Void = Magnet
- Water + Void + Fire = Blue Flame
- Greens + Energy + Void = Poison
- Metal + Energy + Void = Dawn
- Energy + Wind + Void = Storm
- Void + Earth + Greens = Swamp
- Void + Metal + Wind = Dracula
- Void + Metal + Greens = Alien
- Void + Energy + Water = Jam
- Light + Fire = Solar
- Light + Earth = Shipastik
- Light + Water = Light Fish
- Light + Wind = Classic
- Light + Greens = Jungle
- Light + Metal = Yeti
- Light + Energy = Rocket
- Light + Void = X-ray
- Light + Shadow = Emperor
- Light + Metal + Shadow = Bronze
- Shadow + Fire = Demon
- Shadow + Wind = Obsidian
- Shadow + Earth = Bandit
- Shadow + Water = Pirate
- Shadow + Greens = Mushroom
- Shadow + Metal = Reaper
- Shadow + Energy = Dark Matter
- Shadow + Void = Nightmare
- Energy + Shadow + Greens = Empress
- Shadow + Earth + Greens = Shaman
- Shadow + Water + Wind = Ice
- Shadow + Energy + Fire = Rocker
- Shadow + Void + Wind = Abyss
- Shadow + Light + Void = Stardust
Crosses are the main way to get new dragons and it is also used to create hybrid dragons. The amount of time it takes to raise a dragon is determined by the elements and the type of the two dragons being raised together.
Usually, the longer the crossing time, the rarer the Dragon will be. Playback times may vary from 30 seconds for a Fire Dragon to 2 days for a legendary and are affected by the VIP pass.
Two adult dragons (level 4 or higher) are required for breeding. Clicking on the crossing cave will bring up two playback buttons.
The first button takes the player to a screen that has two lists, side by side, of all player’s dragons that are eligible for breeding, and a dragon is selected from each list.
Dragons can be filtered either by item using the search button. The second option of the button is to repeat the last combination of crossing and the third option gives direct access to the menu of enchantment crosses.
The last option can be accessed even if a baby is currently in progress. Once the dragons are selected click on Cross and dragons reproduce for a period of time to produce an egg.
Eggs should be incubated in the incubator until they are ready to hatch. Once the incubation period is complete, the baby can hatch and be placed in one of the habitats or sold on the spot.
In this article, we will tell you all the dragons that can be obtained in this game and the elements that we must cross to achieve it, in this way you will have a wide variety of dragons.
There is usually no guarantee of what you can touch at a crossroads. The exception is when there is only one possible result, such as when you use two dragons of an element or that are of the same element.
Levels of the crossing cave
The crossing cave can be leveled up so those specific dragons are raised in order to obtain enchantment dragons.
The crossing cave can only be updated in exchange for beads and each new level of the cave unlocks certain enchantment dragons to be obtained by crossing. The cave always has a size of 6×6.
|level||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6|
Once the crossing cave level up for the first time, the enchanted crossing button will be available on the right side of the screen after opening the cross-screen.
Accessing this screen will show a selection of all the enchantment dragons currently available in the game. Each dragon shows its rarity in the upper right corner of its snapshot and the information in the opposite corner.
When pressed, the codex entry of that dragon will appear. Dragons that have not yet been unlocked will have their snapshot grayed out along with information about the level at which the cave needs to be updated.
When you select any enchantment dragon that is available to breed, the specific combination of dragons you require will be shown, if both dragons are free and meet the required enchantment level, you can click on the start crossing button.
If a dragon is not available to cross, its instantaneous will appear dimmed and the motive will appear next to it.
If a dragon does not reach the required enchantment level, the necessary level will be displayed next to its snapshot, and in addition to being shaded, the snapshot will have the enchant button.
Pressing that button will take the player to the enchantment screen- If the player does not have one of the necessary dragons, his snapshot will appear dimmed and the get button will appear on it.
When pressed, the player will return to the main crossing screen.
Additional crossing cave
The player has the option of hiring an additional crossing cave for a period of 30 days.
The cost of hiring this cave is 4.99 USD and can be done by going to the limited time crossings screen, through the button in the lower right corner of the main screen, immediately above the access to the main store.
Dragons cannot be playing in both crossing caves at the same time.
The hatchery is used to hatch eggs. Start with a nest and can be updated using gems, to increase the number of egg nests so that several eggs can be incubated simultaneously.
The amount of time it takes to hatch an egg will depend on what will come out of the dragon’s shell. The greater the rarity, or the longer it will take to hatch.
The incubation time varies from 30 seconds to 2 days and 9 hours and is affected by the VIP pass.
There are hundreds of different breeding combinations to get various Dragons in the game. Therefore, some of the dragons can be bred from more than one pairing combination. There are, however, some of the dragons that cannot be raised together. These are:
- Fire Dragon + Dragon Plant
- Wind Dragon + Energy Dragon
- Water Dragon + Metal Dragon
- Earth Dragon + Void Dragon
- Light Dragon + Shadow Dragon
On the other hand, there are some hybrid dragons in which a single dragon element cannot be used when it comes to obtaining them. They can only be obtained through the use of hybrid breeding combinations. These are:
- Sunflower dragon
- Mercury Dragon
- Lightning Dragon
- Imam Dragon
- Emperor Dragon
- Dragons must reach level 4 before they can reproduce.
- Each parent will pass at least one of their elements to their offspring.
- The use of higher-level parents increases the chances of getting rarer babies:
- Use the ‘A’ dragon in level 4 and the ‘B’ dragon in level 4 to raise a legendary dragon. Your opportunity is ‘Y’.
- Using the dragon ‘A’ at level 80 and dragon ‘B’ at level 80, the possibility of obtaining a legendary dragon is double ‘2 x Y’.
- Keep in mind that the value of ‘Y’ is a percentage that cannot be disclosed. If the value of ‘Y’ is 1% for level 4 parents, then with the same parents at level 80 the value would change to 2%.
- The order of the parents does not count.
- Changing the parents’ order from time to time does not help.
- Stroking dragons before sending them to the hatchery does not increase possibilities.
- The time of day has no impact on the result.
- Enchantment does not influence the crossing.
- Keeping parents at a level of a difference does not help.
Some of the dragons are not normally obtained through basic breeding such as dragon of the week and dragon of the month.
They can be awarded through events or receive a proposal for limited time reproduction. In addition, Cronos, Chief dragons and clan dragons cannot be obtained by crossing.
- Bee: Fire + Wind
- Abyss: Shadow + Fog
- Agave: Fire + Candy / Plant + Steam
- Alien: Empty + Cyborg / Empty + Ponzoña
- Anguilla: Water + Energy
- Tree: Earth + Plant
- Clay : Earth + Rainbow / Earth + Eel
- Rainbow: Energy + Water
- Armor: Metal + Earth
- Aurora : Metal + Fatality / Metal + Witchcraft
- Mud: Earth + Water
- Bioluminescence: Light + Water
- Bronze: Metal + Emperor / Light + Scythe / Shadow + Yeti
- Witchcraft: Energy + Vacuum
- Candy: Plant + Water
- Shaman : Shadow + Faun / Shadow + Tree
- Ciborg: Metal + Plant
- Marsh: Empty + Faun / Empty + Tree
- Classics: Light + Wind
- Freezing: Shadow + Cloud / Shadow + Ice
- Coral: Metal + Candy / Metal + Melon
- Blade: Metal + Wind
- Golden Crow: Energy + Cyborg / Energy + Ponzoña
- Demon : Shadow + Fire
- Dracula: Vacuum + Blade / Vacuum + Tornado
- Elements: Fire + Mud / Water + Salamander
- Emperor: Hybrid-Light + Hybrid shadow
- Empress :Energy + Fungus
- Shield: Earth + Blade / Earth + Toned
- Emerald: Plant + Brick / Plant + Geiger
- Thorns: Empty + Plant
- Fatality : Vacuum + Energy
- Fragments: Empty + Metal
- Geiser: Fire + Rainbow / Fire + Eel
- Sunflower: HybridFire +HybridPlant
- Scythe: Shadow + Metal
- War: Metal + Fire
- Ice: Wind + Water
- Iron: Metal + Meteor / Metal + Plasma
- Leaf: Plant + Wind
- Fungus: Shadow + Plant
- Smoke: Wind + Fire
- Magnet: HybridEarth +HybridVacuum
- Brick: Energy + Earth
- Lava: Earth + Fire
- Blue Flame: Fire + Shark / Water + Luminum
- Rain: Water + Vacuum
- Luminum: Fire + Vacuum
- Dark Matter : Shadow + Energy
- Melon: Water + Plant
- Mercury:Hybridmetal +Hybridwater
- Jam : Empty + Rainbow / Empty + Eel
- Meteor : Energy + Fire
- Honey: Plant + Energy
- Minotaur: Earth + Metal
- Missile: Light + Energy
- Orange: Sunflower + Ground / Plant + Salamander / Plant + Lava
- Nebula: Empty + Emperor / Shadow + X-Ray / Light + Nightmare
- Fog: Vacuum + Wind
- Snow: Water + Earth
- Night: Floor + Empty
- Cloud: Water + Wind
- Obsidian: Shadow + Wind
- Oxide: Mercury + Earth / Metal + Mud / Metal + Snow
- Clown: Earth + Cloud / Earth + Ice
- Nightmare: Shadow + Empty
- Rogue: Shadow + Earth
- Skewers: Light + Earth
- Pirate: Shadow + Water
- Plasma: Fire + Energy
- Banana: Plant + Rainbow / Plant + Eel
- Dust: Wind + Earth
- X-ray: Light + Empty
- Royalty: Wind + Mercury / Metal + Cloud / Metal + Ice
- Lightning :HybridPower +HybridWind
- Rock : Shadow + Meteor / Shadow + Plasma
- Ruby : Earth + Meteor / Earth + Plasma
These dragons can be obtained by leveling up the crossing cave through beads. For more information enter the spells section .
In brackets the level of enchantment that the dragon has to be to make the crossing. It doesn’t matter if the enchantment level is higher than what it requires.
Level 2 Crossing Cave
- Leopard: Wind (1) + Fire (1)
- Sea Turtle: Plant (1) + Wind (1)
- Amber: Bee (1) + Tree (1)
- Ant: Clay (1) + Toxins (1)
- Flowering: Agave (1) + Cloud (1)
- Box: Seeds (1) + Clown (1)
Level 3 Crossing Cave
- Hypoestes: Elements (2) + Witchcraft (2)
- Origami: Geiger (2) + Ice (2)
- Owl : Sunflower (2) + Tribe (2)
- Gorilla : Rogue (2) + Banana (2)
Level 4 Crossing Cave
- Dark Wick: Alien (2) + Armor (3)
- Fossil: Brick (3) + Bioluminescence (3)
- Frost: Yeti (3) + Freezing (2)
- Superhero: Jam (2) + Tiger (2)
Level 5 Crossing Cave
- Cockatoo: Golden Crow (3) + Fog (4)
- Disco : Rock (3) + Magnet (4)
- Hell: Lava (4) + Blue Flame (3)
Level 6 Crossing Cave
- Bramble: Cockatoo (4) + Dark Wick (4)
- Splinter : Fossil (4) + Frost (4)
- Teddy: Disco (4) + Superhero (4)
- Rhinoceros: Tribe (5) + Ceremony (5)
- Killer Whale: Agave (5) + Beetle (5)
- Shamanism : Splinter (7) + Fossil (5)
- Sand Shadow : Shamanism (8) + Orca (5)
In this articles you can easily find hidden breeding secrets + combinations.