Best Rooting Application
GingerBreak is an Android-based rooting application. Rooting of your Android devices is a very risk-taking phenomenon if you are an inexperienced user. GingerBreak is a risk-free application. With the release of the latest version of GingerBreak now it is much easier and harmless to root than before.
Everyone can use this application without any technical knowledge. You can update the Operating System, Customize ROMs of your android devices without any technical knowledge by using GingerBreak. Just one click at this application makes you able to make the root of your android device.
One thing keeps in mind that, before rooting you should do the backup of the data of your android devices. In case, if during rooting something goes incorrect then you can use your data from the Backup File.
Features of GingerBreak
Features of GingerBreak are listed as:
- This application is Available Free. You can download this application without any cost.
- User Interface of this application is very easy. You can easily manage this application.
- This application takes very little time to download and install.
- This application reduces the risk of failure.
- Rooting your Android devices with just one click. If you want to use this stunning application then download this application.
- This application also works for the latest android devices.
The latest version of GingerBreak
Features of the GingerBreak are discussed in the above section. The latest version of GingerBreak is v1.3. This Latest Version includes many new things and improves many things. Improvements made in the latest version will be discussed in the coming section.
What’s New in the Latest Version of GingerBreak?
The latest version of GingerBreak is v1.3 and it includes many improvements which are as follow:
- This version improves performance.
- The user interface of GingerBreak is very simple.
- The latest version makes the rooting of android devices easy and safer.
Technical Information of GingerBreak
Technical Information of GingerBreak is as follow:
|Current Version||The current version of GingerBreak is v1.3.|
|File Size||The file size of GingerBreak is 295.24 KB.|
|Developers||Developers of this application are Chainfire.|
|Supported Android||This application is compatible with Android 2.1 To 5.0.|
|Category||The category of this application is Productivity.|
|Title||The title of this application is GingerBreak.|
Permissions Required for GingerBreak
GingerBreak application gets some permissions from your Android devices. Those permission are as follows:
- This will get access to the SD card.
- This will read, modify, and delete the contents of your SD card.
- This will also get access to your storage and can read, modify, and delete the contents of your storage.
- This will send you notifications.
- This will prevent your phone from sleeping during rooting.
- This will access the information about the network connection.
- This will access the status of your phone.
Installation Guide for GingerBreak
Here we will discuss the Installation guide for the GingerBreak.
- First of all, check the memory card. The presence of a memory card is a must in your device. Memory cards should be empty because during rooting your SD card will be formatted.
- Then Enable the USB debugging.
- Go to the setting. From were enable the install from Unknown sources.
- Then download the GingerBreak, and then install it on your device.
- Then GingerBreak APK file will be installed on your android device.
GingerBreak is ready for rooting your phone.