Below we will show you all the ways to get Adena in Lineage 2 Revolution to the farm daily and get large quantities. Are you a fan of Lineage 2 Revolution? Have you been struggling with getting enough Adena to progress in the game? If so, you’re in luck! In this comprehensive guide, we’ll explore the best ways to farm Adena in Lineage 2 Revolution. We’ll cover everything from basic tips and tricks to more advanced farming strategies, all designed to help you maximize your Adena gains and accelerate your progression in the game. So, grab a drink, sit back, and let’s get started!
The Modena of the game is the Adena, although it may seem like gold, it is the name given to it in the game. We will need it for practically everything, so it is important to know how to get it.
And the reality is that we have a thousand ways to get Adena in Lineage 2 Revolution. So we summarize all of them below and later we give you a quick lineage 2 revolution Adena farming guide on Apkguides.
Adena represents the exchange power of Lineage 2 Resolution, represented by credits, gold, and coins, and. The stores accept it for everything.
During trades, it can be exchanged, and it can be used during crafting. If you don’t own the right amount of Adena, you won’t be able to use your enhancement scrolls. Your top priority for resources should be Adena.
Read the complete lineage 2 revolution guide.
How to get Adena in Lineage 2 Revolution (2023 Updated)?
You can get Adena easily by the following guide:
Daily login: 5 minutes after being connected we will receive 5,000 gold and at 15 minutes another 10,000. So in total just by staying 15 minutes connected per day, we will earn 15,000 Adena
Monthly login: For each day that we connect, we will earn up to 50,000 admissions per day. The daily prizes vary, but in general, there is a lot of Adena.
Adena Dungeon: In easy mode, you can earn 50,000 Adena a day, and in normal mode 70,000.
Daily Dungeon: In addition to much experience and chests, we will earn 10,000 gold a day.
Tower of Insolence: Also a lot of experience and more than 10,000 Adena a day.
Elite Dungeon: You can also win between 10,000 and 20,000 Adena a day.
Arena: In the sand duels we can get up to 25,000 gold and two chests if we get more than 50 points. The recommendation here is only to fight against weaker rivals.
Daily activities: We will obtain between 7,000 and 10,000 daily Adena.
Daily Quests: By completing the daily missions we can earn between 10,000 and 20,000 gold a day.
Weekly Quests: And with weekly missions, we can earn more than 30,000 gold a week.
Clan Check: If we belong to an active clan we can earn more than 30,000 Adena a day simply by checking in daily.
Clan achievements: Although where we will win more with the clan is in the achievements (achievement), where we can accumulate more than 300,000 of Adena.
Parchments: We can get up to 280,000 gold a day with the BA scrolls.
Sell equipment: There is no specific figure, but the more missions we make more equipment to sell we will have.
Level up: Each level rise will give us gold or Adena as a reward
Main quests: All main missions have a reward in variable Adena.
Read the Lineage 2 Revolution Leveling Guide
Tips to get Adena in Lineage 2 Revolution (2023 Updated):
In addition to what they will get simply by playing, such as prizes for logins or doing main quests. The main thing is to focus on three things:
- Adena Dungeon: It is the mission or dungeon where more gold or Adena we will win by playing.
- Clan: Look for an active clan, nothing is comparable neither in rewards nor in Adena to what we get as part of a good clan.
- Scrolls: Always have resources to evolve scrolls C and D in A and B, along with the clan is the most lucrative in terms of Adena. Read the quick lineage 2 revolution class guide
What is Adena, and Why is it Important?
Adena is the primary currency in Lineage 2 Revolution. It’s used to purchase equipment, items, and even skills. Without Adena, it’s impossible to progress in the game, and you’ll be stuck at lower levels, unable to compete with other players. Therefore, it’s crucial to have a steady flow of Adena to ensure that you’re always at the top of your game.
Basic Tips for Farming Adena
Before we dive into more advanced farming strategies, let’s cover some basic tips that will help you increase your Adena gains.
- Complete Daily Quests – Daily quests offer a great way to earn Adena, as well as other rewards like equipment and items. Always make sure to complete these quests every day to maximize your gains.
- Sell Unneeded Equipment – As you progress in the game, you’ll likely accumulate a lot of equipment that you no longer need. Instead of letting it collect dust in your inventory, sell it for Adena.
- Participate in Events – Lineage 2 Revolution frequently offers special events that reward players with extra Adena, equipment, and other items. Make sure to participate in these events to take advantage of the extra rewards.
- Use Auto-Combat – Auto-combat is a feature in Lineage 2 Revolution that allows your character to automatically fight enemies without your input. While it’s not the most efficient way to farm Adena, it’s a great way to passively earn Adena while you’re busy with other things.
Advanced Farming Strategies
Now that we’ve covered some basic tips let’s explore more advanced farming strategies that will help you earn Adena more efficiently.
- Farm Elite Dungeons – Elite Dungeons offer a great way to farm Adena, as well as other valuable items like equipment and crafting materials. However, Elite Dungeons are also challenging and require a high level of skill and preparation to complete successfully. Make sure to team up with other players to tackle these dungeons and maximize your rewards.
- Farm Field Bosses – Field Bosses are powerful enemies that roam the game world. They offer a significant amount of Adena, as well as other rewards like equipment and items. However, they’re also tough to take down, so make sure to team up with other players to increase your chances of success.
- Use Adena to Make More Adena – This may seem counter-intuitive, but one of the best ways to farm Adena is to use your existing Adena to make more Adena. You can do this by investing in things like the Trading Post, Clan Hall, and Fortress. These investments will pay off in the long run, as they’ll generate a steady stream of Adena over time.