RAID SHADOW LEGENDS GUIDE FOR BEGINNERS TIPS & CHEATS
In this article, you can get raid shadow legends guide and secrets about how to play, how to get rewards and hidden cheats about clothes.
RAID SHADOW LEGENDS INTRO
RAID SHADOW LEGENDS is an Android game with a Plarium release. In this raid shadow legends guide and tips, you will learn all the secrets and tricks of the passing game, how to develop correctly, read the user guides.
Attention, the article is periodically updated, keep visit apkguides.com
RAID SHADOW LEGENDS BEST HEROES
In this raid shadow legends guide and tricks, you can explore the general and PRO secrets about best heroes in the game.
The game is based on pumping and collecting heroes. The main goal is to select and develop an excellent team for the passage of the Company, the Underground and become a leader in the Arena.
There are a lot of heroes in the game, and each of them has its own meaning: some serve as an aid for the further development of powerful characters, others easily go through the company alone, some are considered the coolest in the Arena.
Champions are divided into several factions:
- High elves.
- Holy Order.
- Ogrin tribes.
- Hordes of the undead.
- Dark Elves
- The Departed.
So, the game has 12 factions, but they do not affect the characteristics of the characters, rather – this is part of the game’s history.
Fractional membership determines the possibility of wearing special attributes. If an item belongs to one race, then a representative of another faction cannot take it.
The attribute is a piece of special costume jewelry, serves as an additional factor and influences the characteristics of the hero who wears it.
More characters are divided into belonging to the elements. In RAID: Shadow Legends, there are 4 elements:
The first three elements are interrelated: Magic beats the Spirit, the Spirit is stronger than the Force, and the Force predominates over Magic.
In the center of the triangle is the Darkness, which has no weaknesses against other elements. Poems affect the development: each character in the game can enhance their initial skills with the help of special potions.
Potions can be obtained in the spontaneous towers in the Underground.
For example, if a player wants to improve the characteristics of skills, he must get the potion of his element.
Characters in the game are still divided by rarity:
- Ordinary – these heroes most often come across at the Call or drop out in the Company. Have one star, one active skill.
- Characters are marked with a gray frame. These characters can raise the level of more rare characters.
- Unusual – marked with a green frame. Have 2 stars. These heroes are pumped in order to raise the stardom of the leading player characters.
- At the start of the game with them, you can go through the Company. Often come across so of them the easiest way to make food (donate for the development of) other heroes.
- They have 2 active skills.
- Rare – marked with a blue frame. They can be obtained by appeal, knock out in the Company. Have 3 – 4 skills.
- Some of them can be pumped for 5 – 6 stars (for this and need food). Have 3 stars.
- Epic – drop out of Summoning (from Ancient and Dark Shards), are given as rewards, they can be collected (drained).
- These heroes are mostly good at the Arena, during the passage of the Dungeons. They have 3 – 4 skills and 4 stars. Marked with a purple frame. Some of them can only serve as food.
- Legendary – marked with an orange frame, have 5 stars and 3 – 4 skills. They initially have the highest rates. Can be obtained from the Sacred Shard or the Merger. They are good in any game activity.
And, of course, each character has its own role in the game. All of their attacks depend on which class the characters belong to. Thanks to their class, the player can choose the equipment for the champions. The game has 3 classes:
RAID SHADOW LEGENDS RARE HEROES
In raid shadow legends guide and secrets, you can explore rare heroes in the game:
These heroes will be useful in any activity, they are good everywhere. Thanks to their skills, they take out many dungeons.
Belongs to the Dark Elves faction, belong to the class of Attack and element – Darkness. It is taken from the fragments element – Darkness.
She has 3 skills:
- The flurry of arrows – attacks random targets 4 times. Can impose a penalty of treatment 100% for 2 turns.
- Pain shock – massive attack. There is a 30% chance that a Penalty Penalty will apply. If an opponent has a Cure Penalty, she imposes a 5% poison on top for 2 turns.
- Heart Bowler – attacks 1 target, while resetting the enemy’s Speed Scale. There is a + 30% critical hit chance.
- The skill depends on the health of the hero, the higher it is, the greater the attack.
It is the Support, belongs to the High Elves faction. It is taken from the fragments. Element – Magic. Has 4 skills:
- Shooting – the hero attacks 3 times random targets.
- Consolation – heals an ally by 35% (treatment can be critical).
- The last hit – gives your Bonus 30% for 2 turns. Fills the team speed scale by 15%.
- Aura – Increases Allied Defense in the Undergrounds by 21%.
He is a Demon of the class Protection. It is taken from the fragments. Element – Darkness. Has 4 skills:
- Spit – attacks the enemy. At critical damage, imposes a penalty rate of 15% on the target.
- Infernal – the skill gives the Counter-attack and Regeneration 15% for 2 turns.
- Chilling strikes is a massive skill in which there is a 35% chance of imposing a Dream on 1 turn. This penalty cannot be removed.
- Aura – increases the health of the Allies of the Force in all battles by 18%.
He is the Dark Elf, the class is Protection. It is taken from the fragments. Element – Darkness. There are 3 skills:
- Split into two – hits the enemy, there is a 40% chance that the hero will hang on the enemy. The defense penalty is 30% for 2 turns.
- Decisive stand – heals the hero for 40% of his maximum health, while giving counterattack for 2 turns.
- Hypnosis – attacks the enemy, reduces the target’s progress by 50%. If the scale is empty, imposes an opponent on Sleep.
Revoglas – belongs to the faction of the Ogrin Tribe. Class – Support, element – Darkness. It is taken from the fragments. He has 3 skills that are suitable for the Arena:
- Depreciation is a massive skill (it is important in a counterattack if you put a counter-attack skill on him), with a probability of 20% imposes a Block of non-basic skills on 1 turn.
- A mighty roar – again a massive skill, with a probability of 50% imposes a Fine rate of 15% for 2 turns.
- A clear attack – a massive attack, there is a 75% chance to hang on the enemy. A fine attack of 25% for 2 turns. Plus, a chance of 75% to hang a penalty of protection of 30% for 2 turns.
Horde faction of the Undead, class – Health. Element – Darkness. It is taken from the fragments. It is necessary to dress the character in Health. Skills:
- Piercing claws and – attacks the opponent 2 times. There is a 25% chance to put a penalty of the accuracy of 50% for 2 turns.
- Furious cry – fills the speed scale of the team by 30%. Plus gives them a Protection Bonus of 60% for 2 turns.
- Shelter – massive skill. At the beginning of each turn, the hero receives a Shield with a power of 30% of maximum health for 2 turns.
- The more health the hero has, the more damage he deals. This is a passive ability.
RAID SHADOW LEGENDS BEST EPIC HEROES
This is one of the best raid shadow legends guide and cheats for best epic heroes in the game.
The characters below are not Tops in the Arena, or in other activities. But, these are very cool, versatile characters that will help pass the activity of the Clan boss. They, when interacting with the team, performed well in the Arena.
Belongs to the Orc faction, class – Attack Element – Darkness. It is taken from the fragments.
It is recommended to wear sets of critical chance or critical damage. She has 4 skills:
- Chopping – attacks the target and, with a 50% probability, imposes Weakness on the enemy for 1 turn.
- Devastation – when attacking the target, if she killed the enemy, then activates the skill Breaking Armor.
- Armor rift – massive attack 3 times. After the first attack with a probability of 50%, a penalty of 60% is imposed on 2 turns.
- Aura – increases the accuracy of allies in all battles by 40.
Belongs to the High Elves faction, class – Defense. Element – Magic. It is taken from the fragments. Recommended kits – critical chance / critical damage. He has 4 skills:
- Pacification – attacks the enemy 2 times. Each hit with a probability of 40% inflicts a penalty attack of 50% for 2 turns. The higher the Tayrel’s defense, the more damage he deals.
- Singing steel is a massive attack. With a probability of 75%, a penalty of 60% is imposed on 2 turns. If the target has an Attack Penalty, casts Sleep for 1 turn.
- Preemptive strike – attacks the enemy. Reduces target speed by 50%. If the scale is reduced to 0, the target receives a Stun for 2 turns.
- Aura – increases the protection of allies in all battles by 25%.
Is a faction of the Undead Horde. Class – Protection, element – Magic. It is taken from the fragments. It is recommended to wear 3 sets of speed artifacts.
He has 4 skills that help in the battles:
- Devouring – attacks your opponent 2 times. With a probability of 25% imposes a provocation on 1 turn.
- Fair wind – fills speed scales by 30%. Imposes an Alliance Bonus attack of 50% on 2 turns. Then the hero walks again.
- Dark Blood (passive skill) – when the Catcher takes critical damage, he is treated for 20% of his health and imposes on his allies the Protection Bonus 60% for 2 turns.
- Aura – increases the defense of allies in the Arena by 30%.
With its skills, it is very similar to Ethel but has some differences in the skills that make the warrior more universal. Faction – Sacred Order, class – Attack, element – Magic.
It is taken from the fragments. Skills:
- Battle – attacks the enemy 3 times.
- Eternal service – imposes on a hero a 25% bonus attack and a critical chance bonus of 30% for 2 turns, after which it attacks all enemies.
- Activation – gives the hero a counter attack for 2 turns. With a probability of 75%, imposes on a Hero weakness 25% for 2 turns.
- Aura – increases the chance of a critical hit in Dungeons by 15%.
It is taken from the fragments. It is recommended to take him 3 sets for speed.
He has 3 skills:
- Crushing blow – attacks the enemy, if the defense of the enemy is less than the Skullbreak, a penalty of 50% is applied.
- Stone Wall – Imposes an Allied Shield on the Allies by 50% for 2 turns. Imposes a whole team (except himself) counterattack for 2 turns. Gets Invulnerability for 1 turn.
- The hardness of mind (passive skill) – at the beginning of each turn, reduces the duration of its fines by 1 turn.
Belongs to the Dark Elves faction, class – Defense, element – Spirit. It is taken from the fragments.
Has 4 skills:
- Blow on the sly – attacks the enemy, with a probability of 30% imposes a 50% attack penalty on 1 turn.
- Battle – attacks random targets 4 times. With a probability of 75% imposes a provocation on 1 turn. Imposes a damaged block on itself for 1 turn.
- To battle – imposes on allies the Revival and Bonus of protection of 60% for 2 turns.
- Aura – increases the health of allies in the Undergrounds by 33%.
Belongs to the faction of the werewolves. Class – Support, element – Spirit. It is taken from the fragments. It is recommended to put it in 2 sets for speed.
He has 3 skills:
- Decomposition – attacks the enemy 2 times. With a probability of 10% imposes a poison of 5% for 2 turns.
- Purification – removes all penalties from the selected ally.
- Restores the health of a selected ally by 40%.
- Protection – imposes on allies a bonus of protection of 60% for 2 turns. Restores 20% of the maximum health of all allies.
Belongs to the Orcs faction, class – Health, element – Spirit. It is taken from the fragments. It is recommended, if possible, to collect him a 100% chance of a critical hit. Has 4 skills:
- A blow from the shoulder – attacks the enemy, during a critical strike fills its speed scale by 20%.
- Lightning strike – an attack on the enemy.
- Cannibalism (passive skill) – when a hero strikes a critical hit, he heals allies for 10% of his maximum health.
- Aura – Increases Allied Defense in Dungeons by 33%.
RAID SHADOW LEGENDS BEST LEGENDARY HEROES
If a player has fallen a legendary hero, you need to swing it anyway. The legendary characters have initial indicators higher than the epic ones. All heroes fall out of the fragments or through a merger in the Portal.
Belongs to the Bannerta faction, class – Health, element – Strength. Skills:
- A powerful blow – an attack on the enemy. When a critical strike imposes a provocation on 1 turn. By this, the knight protects the weaker allies from the strike.
- Closed mirror – imposes 15% regeneration on allies. Protection bonus 30% for 2 turns.
- Last breath – a massive attack, the more damage the hero, the more damage it does.
- Valor (passive skill) – if a hero takes damage for 1 attack that exceeds 30% of his maximum health, he gains Invulnerability for 1 turn.
The hero should be dressed in equipment for vampirism, increased health points and attack.
Belongs to the Bannerta faction, class – Attack, element – Spirit. Skills:
- Execution – attacks the enemy, if the target dies, the “Holy Sword” skill reloads and the hero moves again.
- Holy sword – attacks the enemy. Ignores Shield and Block Damage. The higher the maximum health of the target, the more damage it does.
- Giant killer (passive skill) – each attack with a probability of 30% extends penalties on targets for 1 turn. If the enemy has more than 50% health left, all damage is increased by 30%.
- Aura – increases the Allied attack in all battles by 23%.
Belongs to the Bannerta faction, class – Attack, element – Darkness. Thanks to his skills, he can make the battle colorful and sad for the opponent:
- Trample – an attack on the enemy. If the target dies, the residual damage is transferred to other opponents. With a probability of 10%, opens the secret Skill of the Heavens skill for 1 turn.
- Bounce – attacks the enemy. Superimposes a penalty of 60% on 2 turns. This penalty is guaranteed. With a probability of 20%, opens the secret Skill of the Heavens skill for 1 turn.
- True onslaught – attacks the enemy. The more bonuses the hero has, the more damage it does. with a probability of 40%, opens the secret Skill of the Heavens skill for 1 turn.
- The sky piercer is an attack on all enemies. Deals pure damage. Ignores Shield and Block Damage.
- Aura – increases the Allied attack by 23% in all battles
Belongs to the Sacred Order, class – Protection, element – Spirit. This hero is useful in any battle. Thanks to her second skill, the warrior came out in the best characters:
- Quick attack – the attack on the enemy. With a probability of 45%, a penalty of 60% is imposed on 2 turns.
- Bastion of faith – imposes on all allies bonus protection and a counterattack for 2 turns.
- Suppression – the attack on all enemies. Fines attack 50% for 2 turns. Imposes a provocation on 1 turn. This penalty cannot be blocked.
- Aura – increases the defense of allies in all battles by 33%.
This hero will help in all activities, good in the Arena. It is recommended to put on a 100% chance of critical damage. Belongs to the Ogrin Tribe, class – Attack, element – Magic. Skills:
- Dissection – attacks the enemy, with a critical strike attacks the enemy again.
- A sharp jerk – a massive attack. Imposes a Stun of 1 turn with a 30% chance. With a probability of 50%, imposes a penalty of the accuracy of 50% for 2 turns.
- Liquid magma – attacks all enemies 2 times. Reduces speed scale by 25%. With a probability of 30% imposes a penalty rate of 30% for 2 turns.
- Aura – Increases the accuracy of allies in the Dungeons by 90%.
It is recommended that the hero wear a chance of critical strike and accuracy.
Belongs to the Demons faction, class – Attack, element – Spirit. The hero should be worn on the attack, the more the better, good at any activity. Skills:
- Beach – attacks the enemy 3 times. Deals 15% more damage for each penalty on an enemy.
- Eternal Rage – Imposes a Bonus of Attack on itself 50% for 2 turns. This bonus cannot be removed. Plus – imposes a block of fines on himself for 2 moves, then walks again.
- Fortune turn – a massive attack. With a probability of 75%, it imposes 2 bombs that fire after 2 turns. Critical strike bomb for 1 turn.
- Aura – increases the speed of allies in the Arena by 32%.
When collecting equipment for a hero, you should choose additional parameters on things for a chance of a critical hit.
RAID SHADOW LEGENDS HERO TALENT GUIDE
In raid shadow legends guide and walkthrough you can get hidden strategies about the hero talents.
Talents increase the basic characteristics of the characters or give new parameters or abilities. These skills are not considered basic and can be fined. There are 3 branches of talent development:
You can pump 2 branches out of three, some players only open 1 branch to the maximum. All heroes have the same three talent branches, but they must be chosen individually.
Before you choose the talents of the character, you must review each talent and select those that are suitable for this hero.
There are talents that a champion doesn’t need at all, but will be needed by another. The choice of learning talents affects the class of characters.
Labyrinth Of The Minotaur
Talents are pumped over by scrolls that are mined in the Underground Minotaur Labyrinth. The labyrinth is open daily.
Going into the maze for the first time, the player can only go through 2 stories.
Adventures are opened in turn, so you can immediately get more powerful scrolls after the necessary stories are opened. Scrolls get those heroes who beat the boss.
Minotaur has 2 active and 1 passive skill:
- Tremor – attacks the whole team. Deals double damage to heroes on whom the Corruption hangs.
- Baney Chad – Mass Attack. Imposes Corruption on 5 moves for a random target. This penalty cannot be reflected.
- Brutal rage – gets Bonus Frenzy for 3 turns at the beginning of the battle. When Frenzy is active, the Minotaur deals 400% damage. When Frenzy stops acting, the Minotaur receives Distemper for 1 turn, which deals 200% more damage. These bonuses can not be removed from it.
The boss has 2 assistants who simply do single damage on the target. With each new story, the damage increases. Scrolls fall in random order.
If it is necessary to knock out scrolls for a certain character, then one should (if possible) go to the Labyrinth alone.
The boss is not protected from various fines, poisons, and other negative effects. Therefore, it is recommended to go to heroes who have the ability to impose fines.
Special tactics are not needed here. The boss is just a strong fighter with a high attack, so you need to quickly deal with him, or have good protection.
Recommendations For Choosing Talents
The choice of talents depends on the manner of the game: if the player wants to immediately cause a lot of damage or to prolong the battle.
On this basis, talents should be distributed. Experienced players give recommendations on how to distribute Talents. Below, you can find a table for certain situations.
For Heroes Of the Attack On The Arena
|Very sharp eye.||Stone skin.|
|Brutal blow.||Mirror healing.|
|Deadly whirlwind.||Delay of death.|
|A sip of life.||Cold Revenge.|
|The cycle of rage.|
|Revenge of the Fallen.|
For Heroes Attacks Of The Company And Dungeons
|Very sharp eye.||Stone skin.|
|Brutal blow.||Mirror healing.|
|Deadly whirlwind.||Delay of death.|
|Revenge of the Fallen.||Cold Revenge.|
|The cycle of rage.|
|Military affairs master.|
For Heroes With Damage And Support
|Very sharp eye.||Perseverance|
|Brutal blow.||First resuscitation.|
|Deadly whirlwind.||Magic whirlwind.|
|A sip of life.||Agility.|
|The cycle of rage.|
|Revenge of the Fallen.|
For Heroes Of Control With Damage.
|Very sharp eye.||Fatal sight.|
|Schitolom.||The greatness of death.|
|Deadly whirlwind.||Uplift the spirit.|
|A sip of life.||Agility.|
|The cycle of rage.||War spell.|
|Revenge of the Fallen.|
For Heroes of Support with Bonuses for their team and fines for the opposing team
|Delay of Death.||First resuscitation.|
|Cold Revenge.||Fertile help.|
|The game is on hand.|
For Support heroes who have bonuses for their team and Shield
|Delay of Death.||First resuscitation.|
|Cold Revenge.||Fertile help.|
|The game is on hand.|
For Heroes of Support with opponent control and fines
|Stone skin.||Fatal sight.|
|Delay of death.||Evil eye.|
|Cold Revenge.||Magic whirlwind.|
|The game is on hand.|
In order for characters with team support and fines to work, the slugging effects work well, it is advisable to explore the Talent for Raising Spirit.
RAID SHADOW LEGENDS FARM GUIDE
This is the place where you can get 100% legit raid shadow legends guide and strategies about the farm.
The farm is a repeated repetition of the same action or stage in the game (passing a chapter, attacking a monster, boss).
In order to collect a certain amount of resources, knock out equipment (or knock out a lot of equipment if various clothes fall according to level or parameters), accumulate certain items.
In Raid shadow legends many ways to collect a set of artifacts. The most affordable and economical ways:
- Farm Company
- Scrolls at the Minotaur (the farm was described by us in the Talents)
- Bottles in Citadels
- Things in the Underground
In the Company, the player’s farm experience for food, raise the level of the main characters, produce some heroes.
The food is called characters who sacrifice to raise the rank of other heroes in the Tavern.
Farm should almost always be automatic. If a player can manually go through the history in the Company, but cannot do this on Auto, then this level is not suitable for farm.
The player is recommended to choose the levels that he will pass quickly on “Auto”, so as not to lose a lot of time.
The company has 12 chapters, each consisting of 7 levels. At each level is drawn what falls the subject. Simple or green things fall out.
In the 7th story, there is a chance to get a rare item, and an artifact from the first 6 stages may fall out.
In order to download the feed, the player needs 1 hero who can go through the levels alone and drag 3 more characters along.
Swing characters usually die in the first seconds of the battle, so the main character passes rands 1.
Since the experience is evenly distributed to all participants in the battle (even the dead) after the battle, this way you can safely raise the level of weak heroes.
The best hero for the farm is the one who has the skill with a mass attack. Often, the Company is being marketed with a Counter-Attack, for example, the Executioner.
This is one of the most convenient heroes for the pharma experience. You can pump feed with any starting character, pumping it to level 50.
If the hero passes the level of the Company slowly, exchanges blows, then you can hang 4 “Life Thefts” items on him. Then the character will stand round after round thanks to vampirism.
In each chapter there are 2 stages that are worth farming:
- Level 6 – here is given the most experience.
- Level 3 – there are shields that are worth more than other artifacts.
In the early stages of the game, the heads of the Company can be held exclusively for the sake of objects.
If the player has mastered the type of Company “impossible”, then you can farm level 6, in search of the artifact “Life Theft”.
Citadel Of Power
Open on Tuesdays and Fridays. Red bottles are mined here to develop the skills of the heroes of the element of the Force. The boss in the citadel of the Force is more focused on protection.
Boss. Depending on the team of the player, the duration of the fight with the boss will depend. The boss has 2 active and 1 passive skill:
- Kara – an attack on all enemies. With a probability of 60%, the Attack Penalty is 50% for 2 turns. This penalty is impossible to resist.
- Underground punishment – an attack on all enemies. Imposes a Stun of 1 turn with a 50% chance. This penalty is impossible to resist.
- Powerful armor (passive skill) – increases protection to 4000 (from 1 to 6 chapters – 1500).
The boss has two assistants:
- Right minion – gives the boss additional protection.
- The left minion hangs a negative effect on the player’s team, which prohibits the heroes from treatment.
To farm the citadel of the Force, a team of well-dressed heroes is needed. It is desirable if the characters are not strong in attack, must be strong in survival. They still kill the boss, albeit not quickly.
Citadel Of The Spirit
Open on Mondays and Thursdays. Here are produced green bottles for the heroes of the elements of the Spirit. The citadel boss of the Spirit heals himself.
Boss. Like the other bosses in Citadels, he has 2 active and 1 passive skill:
- Melting – an attack on all enemies. The more health the hero has, the more damage he deals. This is the main ability of the boss.
- Live source – removes all fines and gets a block of fines for 2 turns.
- Manpower (passive ability) – at the beginning of each turn, the boss is treated by 50%. This ability determines the tactics of dealing with it.
At lower levels (from 1 to 6), the boss is treated by 20%, and further by 50%.
Therefore, the boss is not easy to kill. Due to constant healing, the boss increases the attack from 1 skill. He always has a lot of health, so there is always a lot of damage.
The boss has 2 assistants:
- Right minion – Imposes a decrease in accuracy on the team. In this way, he is trying to protect the boss from preventing him from imposing a fine of treatment or a ban on treatment.
- Left minion – trying to paralyze the player’s squad and prevent it from walking.
In the Citadel of the Spirit, you must first remove the right mate in order to impose a cure penalty on the boss.
Tactics. At low levels of the Citadel, you can simply throw a boss attack. If a speed penalty is imposed on him, then you can not apply a treatment penalty, because the player, in this case, will kill the boss faster than he can recover.
RAID SHADOW LEGENDS GEAR GUIDE
In raid shadow legends guide and wiki, you can get the best gear guide of the game. In Raid shadow legends, the outfit of the hero is called artifacts. These include:
There are attributes that give increased performance. They are divided into fractions. To put an attribute, after a fallout, it is possible not immediately, but only after reaching a certain number of stars.
There are 3 cells for attributes:
- The first one opens after the character gets 4 stars (if an epic or legendary hero, it will be available immediately).
- The second one will open on 5 stars (2 cells are immediately available for the legendary character).
- The third one will open on the 6th star.
Attributes, like artifacts, can be obtained at the Company’s farm or in the Underground.
A collection of artifacts is an important part of the game. In most cases, the player wants to get a harmonious balance of parameters from equipment.
But, there are characteristics that are always small: speed, critical damage as a percentage, health as a percentage. These options always work well on every character in the game.
The defining indicator of a thing is 1 parameter, it rises in the first place. The remaining parameters (some open at a certain level of things) are pumped in random order.
These characteristics of the item are considered secondary, but when choosing an artifact, they should also be paid attention to.
For most characters, this artifact should be at critical damage or at a chance of critical damage. For heroes of Support, it is sometimes necessary to take the main parameter in health as a percentage.
The remaining parameters can be on crit. chance/crit damage, percentage of protection (for those characters that belong to the class of protection).
If crit. damage/chance is not present, as the main characteristic, it is necessary to have these parameters in addition.
For almost all characters, this is speed. If the player has heroes who take to farm in the Underground, then they do not need speed.
These characters are better to put the boots on the percentage of attack or defense (depending on the class of the hero).
The main parameter of the subject will depend on the basic characteristics of skills. More precisely, from what these skills increase efficiency in the battle.
For example, a character’s attack depends on its level of defense. Therefore, the higher the defense, the higher the attack of the character.
In this case, the champion, it is important to put the armor on the protection percentage. In the additional parameters can go: attack, health, crit. damage / crit. chance.
The remaining things are selected according to need:
- Ring – the best parameter is considered healthy, you can put on the attack or protection as a percentage.
- The banner is health. If the hero can poison the enemy, freeze, stun, it is recommended to take the accuracy of the main parameter.
- Amulet – critical damage and health.
- Weapon – attack.
- Cap – health.
- Shield – protection.
If the characters put items from one set, then he will receive additional bonuses. The kit may consist of 2 or 4 things. Kits can be combined.
For example, a character can wear 3 sets of 2 items or 2 sets of 4 and 2 items. The hero will receive a bonus from each set put on.
The bonuses from the sets are summed up. If the character has 3 identical sets, then he will receive, for example, not + 15% to defense, but + 45%.
Kits can give the character additional skills (for example, stealing life), change the behavior of a champion in battle (for example, give a chance for an extra turn).
All bonuses are calculated from the basic characteristics of the hero (unless otherwise indicated on the subject).
Calculation example: if a hero has a health indicator of 1000, but the character has a figure of 1500 along with several items.
If you put another item on the hero, then the parameters will increase from 1000.
If the hero has a kit that increases the chance to impose a penalty, do not take into account the accuracy of the character or the resistance of the opponent.
Block bonuses and passive abilities act as usual. Skills that attack several times always have a chance to impose a penalty on each target.
If the ability deals 3 hits, it does not mean that the character has 3 chances to impose a penalty.
Penalties from the sets and skills of the hero work separately from each other. For example, a character has a skill that with a 50% probability imposes Weakness.
The champion is dressed in a kit, which also with a probability of 18% imposes on the enemy Weakness. These two properties are not cumulative.
If a character beats an ability with Weakness, the game calculates a chance of 50% of the skill, and 18% of the set.
Rarity and Rank
These indicators significantly affect the power of equipment. Rareness determines the number of secondary characteristics that are open to an item at level 1.
The higher the open parameters of the artifact, the higher the chance of their improvement.
Availability of additional parameters:
- Normal (gray) – 0.
- Unusual (green) – 1.
- Rare (blue) – 2.
- Epic (purple) – 3.
- Legendary – 4.
The index of the main and secondary characteristics of the artifact depends on its rank. The higher the rank, the higher its performance. The rank and rarity of things cannot be changed or improved.
Simple kits (increase 1 hero parameter) have 2 items in a set:
- Life – gives + 15% to health. The player will receive this set one of the first. It will suit any hero but is especially necessary for those characters whose abilities depend on maximum health.
- Attack – + 15% to attack, will be useful at the start of the game.
- Protection – + 15% to defense, the set is useful to any hero, whose attack depends on the maximum protection.
- Critical chance – + 12% to a chance to cause critical damage. It will be relevant to the heroes who have the ability to impose fines at critical damage.
- Accuracy – +40 to accuracy. It is important for characters who impose negative effects on the enemy.
- Speed – + 12% to speed. The higher the speed of the hero, the faster its stroke speed scale is filled. Characters with a high rate of speed go first. Some heroes skills depend on speed. Therefore, this set will always be relevant.
- Resistance – + 20% to resistance. This indicator affects the ability to avoid the opponent’s fine.
- Critical damage – + 20% to critical damage. If a champion has a high critical chance, then you need to increase critical damage in order to do more damage.
Special sets, give an additional property, have 4 items:
- Theft of life – allows the character to heal for 30% of the damage done. Suitable for pharma companies and dungeons.
- The life steal effect does not work when inflicted by poison damage, or when using skills that cause damage to the maximum health of the target.
- If there is a skill that heals damage dealt, then both effects will add up.
- Death – reduces the maximum health of the target by 30% of the damage done. A set cannot reduce the maximum health of a target by more than 8% for each attack.
- The effect is applied by skill, not hit.
- During the fight, the maximum health of the enemy cannot be reduced by more than 40% of the initial rate.
- Revenge – gives the hero a 25% chance of a counterattack when attacking an opponent. For a counterattack, a basic skill is applied.
- This kit is suitable for characters who have a powerful basic skill (better when it is massive or can impose a penalty on the enemy).
- Rage – + 5% to speed scale for every 10% damage. Maximum 25%. At the same time, it increases the damage that increases when the hero’s health points decrease.
- Suitable for Arena.
- Recommended for heroes who have a provocation or ridicule.
- Healing – + 10% to all healing skills. Acts on all healing effects that a character imposes (including on himself), but not on the treatment he receives from his allies.
- Reaction – with a probability of 30% reduces the recharge time of one of the skills by 1 turn.
- The choice of skill is random. For heroes with a long recharge, this set is not useful.
- Curse – when attacking an enemy, the character gives a 50% chance to impose a 50% treatment penalty on the opponent’s turn. The kit is useful in the Arena. Well suited to the hero, who has a powerful massive attack.
- Poison – when attacking an opponent, a character has a 50% chance of imposing a 2.5% effect on him on 2 turns. Damage from the Poison is gradual and depends on the maximum health of the target. Suitable for heroes with Yad skills.
- Frost – if a character is attacked, with a probability of 20%, it imposes a frost on the enemy for 1 turn. Perfect for characters with the skill of Provocation or Taunt (who is often attacked).
- Stupor – when attacking an enemy, the hero has a 25% chance to impose a Dream on him for 1 turn. Works well on a hero with a mass attack. If the sleeping enemy is damaged, it will wake up.
- Immunity – imposes on a block fines character for 2 turns at the beginning of each round. The kit is useful in the Arena.
- Retribution – gives the champion a 30% chance of a counterattack when critical damage is dealt to him. Perfect for heroes who have a powerful basic skill.
- Shield – at the beginning of each round gives the whole team a Shield bonus of 30% for 3 turns. The strength of the Shield depends on the maximum health of the character. Works great on a hero with a large stock of health. If this set is worn on several heroes in a team, then the effect of each Shield will be summed up.
- Valor – by 30% reduces the damage that a character receives from attacks on the area. Works well in the Underground.
- Rabies – for every 5% of health lost from 1 hit, the hero fills his scale of progress by 10%. Useful for heroes with Resuscitation or Healing. The effect does not work if the character loses health from Poisons.
- Regeneration – at the beginning of each turn, the hero is treated at 10% of maximum health. The level of treatment depends on the maximum health of the hero at the time of the fight, including various bonuses.
- Stun – when attacking, the hero has an 18% chance of imposing on the opponent a Stun for 1 turn. Useful for characters with multiple skills that give a massive attack. Opponents who are under the stun effect can be attacked without restriction.
- Ferocity – gives the hero a chance of 18% for an extra turn. With each additional turn, the chance to walk again decreases by 45%.
- Cruelty – the hero ignores 25% of the target’s defense.
- Taunt – the hero has a 30% chance to cast Provocation on the opponent for 1 turn. Suitable for heroes who can take out the blow of the entire enemy team. Works well in a mass attack.
- Ruthlessness – + 15% to attack while ignoring 5% of the opponent’s defense. This set can only be rewarded for Clan battles.
- Immortality – + 15% to the character’s health. The hero is treated by 3% for each turn. This set can only be rewarded for Clan battles.
Heavenly sets have 2 items each. The set can be obtained as a reward in the Arena. Shield action, updated with each round:
- Heavenly life – + 15% to health, shield force + 15% health for 3 turns.
- Heavenly attack – + 15% to attack, shield force + 15% health for 3 turns.
- Heavenly critical chance – + 12% to a critical chance, shield force + 15% health for 3 turns.
- Heavenly speed – + 12% to speed, shield force + 15% health for 3 turns.
RAID SHADOW LEGENDS HANGMAN GUIDE
In this hangman raid shadow legends guide and hacks, you can explore hidden cheats and hacks of the game for better play.
- Faction – Departed.
- Class – Protection.
- The view is rare.
- Element – Magic.
- It is mined in the Sacred Halls in the Company.
- Shield Bash (Basic Skill) – Attack the enemy. Imposes a Stun for 1 turn with a 15% chance.
- Confusion is a massive attack. Reduces speed scale by 20%. With a probability of 50% imposes a penalty rate of 15% for 2 turns.
- Sheep – the hero imposes a Protection Bonus of 60% on himself and receives a counterattack for 3 turns.
- Aura – increases the defense of allies in all battles by 17%.
Perfectly pulls on all heads of the Company feed. Alone can withstand any level. The hero hangs up a Bonus of protection and Counter-attack. They begin to beat him, he responds with a basic skill that Stunning can impose. Thus survives.
Gloves, armor, and boots are put on protection. If the hero is dressed for 5 stars (on each item), then gloves can be taken on the crit. chance/crit damage. Best suited kit “Theft of life.”
The remaining cells can be filled with a set to choose from: “Protection”, “Life”, “Speed”.
Should take the main character, put with him the Executioner and food. So the composition of the farm Sacred halls, until you get 11 – 12 copies of the Executioner.
After the player has the right amount of Executioners, the hero’s skills should be improved in the Tavern.
It makes no sense to spend books on it because while the player shakes the Executioner, he will be able to knock out a sufficient number of his copies.
RAID SHADOW LEGENDS ETHEL GUIDE
In raid shadow legends guide & cheats you can discover about game Ethel guide.
- Faction – Sacred Order.
- Class – Attack.
- The view is rare.
- Element – Magic.
- Produced – Appeal, is the starting character.
- Strike outright – attacks the target 3 times. At the last stroke with a probability of 75% imposes a Weakness of 25% for 2 turns.
- Blades of the Gods – a massive attack. Critical hit chance + 15%.
- Illumination – lays on itself a 25% attack bonus for 2 turns. If the hero has less than 50% of his health, he imposes on himself a Protection Bonus of 30% for 2 turns. Then walks again.
- Aura – increases the health of allies in all battles by 15%.
The hero is perfect for the Arena and Dungeons. It is recommended to pump on 6 stars. A strong hero who will help in any activity.
Artifacts: Life steal + Critical Damage.
If a player chooses this character at the start, the hero will gradually be pumped from the very beginning of the game in the Company.
The level can be increased in the Tavern with ordinary characters. In the future (until there is a hero for the farm) will feed in battle. It rarely leaves the Call, so skills can be developed with books.
In this article, you can easily learn everything about the game. Just read our full and quick raid shadow legends guide and walkthrough on apkguides.com
Leave a Reply