Stormshot Isle of Adventure is a base-building MMORTS game that challenges players to explore a mysterious island full of treasures, dangers, and secrets. Players can build their own stronghold, train their troops, and join alliances with other players to conquer the island and uncover its mysteries. In this article, we will provide an in-depth guide on how to build and manage your stronghold and alliance in Stormshot Isle of Adventure.
What is a Stronghold?
A stronghold is your main base of operations on the island. It consists of various buildings that provide different functions and benefits for your gameplay. You can upgrade your buildings to increase their efficiency and unlock new features. Some of the most important buildings in your stronghold are:
- Estate: This is the core of your stronghold. It determines the level of other buildings and the maximum number of troops you can have. Upgrading your estate also unlocks new buildings and features.
- Barracks: This is where you train your infantry troops, which are good at defending and attacking other strongholds. You can upgrade your barracks to increase the training speed and capacity of your infantry.
- Shooting Range: This is where you train your distance troops, which are good at attacking from afar and supporting other troops. You can upgrade your shooting range to increase the training speed and capacity of your distance troops.
- Stable: This is where you train your cavalry troops, which are good at moving fast and raiding resources. You can upgrade your stable to increase the training speed and capacity of your cavalry troops.
- Artillery Factory: This is where you train your artillery troops, which are good at destroying buildings and dealing massive damage. You can upgrade your artillery factory to increase the training speed and capacity of your artillery troops.
- Warehouse: This is where you store your resources, such as food, wood, stone, silver, and magic crystals. You can upgrade your warehouse to increase the storage capacity and protection of your resources.
- Hospital: This is where you heal your wounded troops after battles. You can upgrade your hospital to increase the healing speed and capacity of your troops.
- Academy: This is where you research various technologies that improve your military, economic, defense, and exploration abilities. You can upgrade your academy to unlock new research categories and reduce the research time.
- Hall of Heroes: This is where you recruit and manage your heroes, which are powerful units that lead your troops in battles. You can upgrade your hall of heroes to increase the number of heroes you can have and their level cap.
- Sea Master’s Statue: This is a special building that grants you various bonuses and buffs based on the level of your Sea Master’s Trident and Crown. You can upgrade these items by collecting Sea Master’s Shards from various activities on the island.
There are many other buildings in your stronghold that provide different functions and benefits, such as the Trade Station, the Watchtower, the Embassy, the Market, the Tavern, etc. You can check the details of each building by tapping on them in your stronghold.
- Stormshot Isle of Adventure: A Guide to Characters and Skills
- Stormshot Isle of Adventure Strategy Guide
- Stormshot Isle of Adventure Best Weapons
- Stormshot Isle of Adventure Tips and Tricks
How to Upgrade Your Stronghold?
To upgrade your stronghold, you need to have enough resources, such as food, wood, stone, silver, magic crystals, etc. You also need to meet certain requirements, such as having a certain level of estate or other buildings. To start an upgrade, you need to tap on the building you want to upgrade and then tap on the Upgrade button. You can see the cost, time, and benefits of each upgrade before confirming it.
You can speed up the upgrade process by using speedups or asking for help from your alliance members. Speedups are items that reduce the remaining time of an upgrade by a certain amount. You can get speedups from various sources, such as quests, events, rewards, etc. To use a speedup, you need to tap on the building that is being upgraded and then tap on the Speedup button. You can choose from different types of speedups depending on how much time you want to reduce.
Asking for help from your alliance members is another way to speed up the upgrade process. When you start an upgrade, a help request will be sent to your alliance chat automatically. Your alliance members can then tap on the Help button to reduce the remaining time of your upgrade by a certain amount. The more alliance members help you, the faster your upgrade will be completed.
You can also use gold to instantly finish an upgrade without waiting for any time or resources. Gold is a premium currency that can be purchased with real money or obtained from some events and rewards. To use gold to finish an upgrade, you need to tap on the building that is being upgraded and then tap on the Finish Now button.
What is an Alliance?
An alliance is a group of players who cooperate with each other for mutual benefits and goals. By joining an alliance, you can enjoy various advantages and features that are not available for solo players. Some of the benefits of joining an alliance are:
- Alliance Help: Alliance help allows you to reduce the time of your research and construction by getting help from your alliance members. You can also help your alliance members to reduce their time and earn some rewards.
- Alliance Territory: Alliance territory is an area on the island that is controlled by your alliance. You can build alliance buildings, such as alliance fortress, alliance towers, alliance resources, etc. on your alliance territory to provide various benefits and bonuses for your alliance members. You can also defend your alliance territory from enemy attacks and expand it by conquering new lands.
- Alliance Chat: Alliance chat allows you to communicate with your alliance members in real time. You can share information, coordinate actions, ask for help, or just have fun with your alliance mates. You can also use voice chat or translation features to enhance your communication.
- Alliance Mail: Alliance mail allows you to send messages to your entire alliance or specific members. You can use alliance mail to inform your alliance members of important news, events, plans, etc.
- Alliance Rallies: Alliance rallies allow you to join forces with your alliance members to attack powerful enemies, such as undead army camps, ancient tombs, enemy strongholds, etc. You can initiate or join an alliance rally by tapping on the target and then tapping on the Rally button. You can then choose the number of troops and heroes you want to send and wait for other alliance members to join. Once the rally is full or the timer runs out, the rally will start and attack the target together.
- Alliance Donations: Alliance donations allow you to donate resources or items to your alliance to increase the alliance funds and knowledge. Alliance funds are used to build and maintain alliance buildings, while alliance knowledge is used to research alliance technologies that provide various benefits and bonuses for your alliance members. You can donate resources or items by tapping on the Alliance button and then tapping on the Donate button.
- Alliance Rewards: Alliance rewards are rewards that you can get from participating in various alliance activities, such as helping, rallying, donating, etc. You can claim your alliance rewards by tapping on the Alliance button and then tapping on the Rewards button. You can get various rewards, such as resources, speedups, items, etc.
There are many other features and advantages of joining an alliance, such as alliance events, alliance rankings, alliance shop, etc. You can check the details of each feature by tapping on the Alliance button and exploring the different tabs.
How to Join or Create an Alliance?
To join or create an alliance, you need to tap on the Alliance button at the bottom of the screen. You will then see a list of recommended alliances that you can join or apply for. You can also search for a specific alliance by using the Search button at the top of the screen. You can filter the alliances by their name, language, power, etc.
To join an alliance, you need to tap on the Join button next to the alliance name. Some alliances may require you to apply first and wait for their approval before joining. You can also cancel your application or leave an alliance at any time by tapping on the Cancel or Leave button.
To create an alliance, you need to tap on the Create button at the top of the screen. You will then need to enter some information about your alliance, such as its name, tag, language, description, logo, etc. You will also need to pay some silver as a creation fee. Once you create an alliance, you will become its leader and have full authority over its management.
How to Manage Your Alliance?
As an alliance leader or officer, you have some responsibilities and privileges in managing your alliance. Some of the things you can do are:
- Invite Members: You can invite other players to join your alliance by tapping on their profile and then tapping on the Invite button. You can also accept or reject applications from players who want to join your alliance by tapping on the Application tab in the Alliance menu.
- Promote or Demote Members: You can promote or demote your alliance members by tapping on their profile and then tapping on the Promote or Demote button. There are five ranks in an alliance: Leader (level 5), Officer (level 4), Elite (level 3), Member (level 2), and Recruit (level 1). Each rank has different permissions and responsibilities in the alliance.
- Kick Out Members: You can kick out any member below your rank by tapping on their profile and then tapping on the Kick Out button. This will remove them from your alliance immediately.
- Edit Alliance Info: You can edit some information about your alliance by tapping on the Edit button in the Alliance menu. You can change things like your alliance name, tag, description, logo, language, recruitment status, etc.
- Manage Alliance Buildings: You can manage your alliance buildings by tapping on them in your territory or in the Territory tab in the Alliance menu.
- Manage Alliance Technologies: You can manage your alliance technologies by tapping on the Academy tab in the Alliance menu. You can research new technologies, upgrade existing technologies, or donate resources or items to speed up the research process. Alliance technologies provide various benefits and bonuses for your alliance members, such as increasing their troop strength, resource production, exploration speed, etc.
- Manage Alliance Events: You can manage your alliance events by tapping on the Events tab in the Alliance menu. You can participate in various alliance events, such as alliance war, alliance feast, alliance treasure hunt, etc. Alliance events provide opportunities for your alliance members to cooperate, compete, and have fun with each other. You can also earn various rewards from alliance events, such as resources, items, gold, etc.
- Manage Alliance Shop: You can manage your alliance shop by tapping on the Shop tab in the Alliance menu. You can buy various items from the alliance shop using alliance coins, which are earned from participating in alliance activities. You can also sell some items to the alliance shop to earn some silver. The alliance shop offers various items that are useful for your gameplay, such as speedups, resources, chests, etc.
These are some of the ways you can manage your alliance in Stormshot Isle of Adventure. By managing your alliance well, you can create a strong and prosperous community that can dominate the island and enjoy its wonders. Remember to communicate and cooperate with your alliance members and have fun with them.
Stormshot Isle of Adventure Stronghold and Alliance is a topic that covers many aspects of the game. We hope this article has provided you with some useful information and tips on how to build and manage your stronghold and alliance in Stormshot Isle of Adventure. If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to leave a comment below. Thank you for reading and happy gaming!